FDA Compliance with SAP Business One
Business Challenges Met with SAP Business One
The SAP Business One ERP (e.g. Enterprise Resource Planning) Software System will be the solution that America’s small and midsized nutraceutical and food industry leaders will use to navigate the latest industry standards set by the FDA, as reported in a recent news article. Essentially, “Food companies will be required to phase out the use of trans fats in their products over the next three years. This decision has already been called, the single most important thing the FDA has ever done for the healthfulness of the food supply”. For many companies, this means that they will be legally required to reformulate their products within a limited period of time in order to continue selling to American consumers.
SMB Companies Will Need To:
- Gather data to determine the enterprise-wide effects
- Determine which specific products contain trans-fat ingredients
- Either phase out those products (A) or find alternate ingredients (B)
- Organize data and report evidence of full compliance to the FDA by the deadline
The SAP Software Solution
There is no denying the scale of this issue but SMB’s can overcome this challenge and use it as opportunity for greater business growth. The answer is in taking proactive steps to implement a system that helps to keep the channels of communication between team members open and company data highly organized. Fortunately with SAP Business One, this is achievable.
SAP Business One Solutions and Features for FDA Compliance:
- Organize: Integrate data from sales, warehouse(s), vendors, etc. for full business insight and clear decision-making
- Inventory: Track down specific products to address due to the latest industry standards
- Ingredients: Define key ingredients, nutrients, allergens and pack sizes, enterprise-wide
- Analytics: Use statistical analysis and data mining to predict and adapt to future trends
- e.g. customer purchase patters, etc.
- Crystal Reporting: Connect company data to deliver meaningful operation reports
Be Proactive with SAP Business One
You know that you can grow your SMB and subsidiaries. You know that you can invest in a sustainable and comprehensive business solution that integrates and streamlines operations, including financial accounting, CRM (e.g. customer relationship management), sales, supply chain management, purchasing, wholesale distribution and much more on a clean and user-friendly interface. You should also know that you don’t have to wait to have a one-on-one conversation with an SAP ERP expert. We can arrange a product demo for you in-person, over the phone or online, today. We can even offer you a free 30 day trial of the SAP Business One ERP Software System, to test out, firsthand. You know that you can grow your small or midsized business but first you have to run with SAP Business One and implement simple, super-efficiency, today!
Relevant Small Business Insights About SAP Business One:
- SAP Business One comes with mobile and cloud support for businesses committed to sustainable, flexible strategies
- SAP Business One helps SMB’s to achieve measurable business growth, faster than any ERP system on the market
- SAP Business One includes user-friendly features that address SMB needs, helps you serve customers and grow your business best:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Built-in Crystal Reports, Reporting Engine
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Return Materials Authorization (RMA)
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Order Entry/Sales Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Management
- Big Data Analysis
- Production Entry
- HR Management
- Fixed Assets
10% Off SAP Business One ERP Software Systems
For a limited time Cornerstone is offering a 10% discount on SAP Business One ERP software.
Call us at 813-321-1300 for details today!
Help is Here with Cornerstone Consultants and SAP ERP
We’re happy to help you grow! Cornerstone’s IT team is highly experienced in helping small to mid-sized businesses (SMB/SME) just like yours. We enjoy helping the companies that are impacting the world of retail, manufacturing and wholesale distribution. We enjoy helping businesses within these industries to meet the most modern market demands with incredible ease. We know that in order for your small or midsized company to seamlessly grow and prosper today, you need reliable business software that empowers both your team and your customers. With a complete view of the real-time, analytics-based, action-oriented, critical data from every department in your company, you can make truly reliable business decisions and move confidently in the most intelligent direction for sustainable business growth. SAP ERP Software, which is uniquely designed to grow small and midsized businesses, helps you get there by eliminating waste and creating an environment of super-efficiency. The functionality also reduces redundancy and data entry errors by automating manual tasks and streamlining many routine processes. So if you’re the leader or team member of a small or midsize manufacturing, distribution, retail or E-commerce enterprise and you’re ready to really experience significant speed, precision and productivity, reach out to our IT and SAP software consultants for the SAP Business One ERP System. Let us help you grow and serve better, today.
> Free SAP Business One Test Drive:
Check out the ERP system now via this SAP B1 Test Drive
> Free SAP Business One Trial:
Contact us today about this SAP B1 30 Day Free Trial
> Free SAP ERP Video for SME’s:
Watch to learn more about SAP ERP via this Video
Work with Cornerstone Consulting for SAP Business One ERP Software and Services!
If you’re interested in working with an innovative technology consulting, web development, and IT company specializing in business automation and optimization, then you can rely on us. We can help you benefit from state of the art software and technology. Cornerstone’s talented programmers, CPA’s, and consultants can provide you and your team with outstanding software products, technical support and related services for all areas of your small or medium-sized business. The programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation. You can connect with our team’s certified SAP Business One consultants at 813-321-1300.