Supply Superior Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with SAP Software
SAP Business One for ManagingÃ‚ Consumer Demands
Today’s incredible SAP Business One ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software system is helping small and midsize business teams and executives everywhere to revolutionize one of the most integral elements of any advanced enterprise systems, customer relationship management (CRM). As Gary Vaynerchuk, successful business owner and author of the New York Times best-selling book The Thank You Economy, once explained, “ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s very logical: There is proven ROI (i.e. return on investment) in doing whatever you can to turn your customers into advocates for your brand or business. The way to create advocates is toÃ‚ offer superior customer service.”
This simple customer focused philosophy has allowed many of the world’s best small and midsize business leaders to reach out and connect with billions of committed consumers across the globe. From food and beverage distributors like McDonald’s first stand-alone burger shack and manufacturers like Volkswagen’s first “people’s car” project to e-business innovation teams like Amazon, Facebook and Google, they’ve all achieved monumental success in spite of their humble beginnings. What set these companies apart was they offered extraordinary service along with their products. So what could you do to reach such heights with your own small or mid-sized enterprise? Implementing SAP Business One software is a superb start for improving customer care right away.
CRM is Built Into SAP Business One
Forward-thinking organizations use customer service and support software like SAP Business One to easily monitor and manage routine interactions via phone, email, online and in person. Such CRM software is especially beneficial to small business sales and delivery processes because it supplies and organizes all relevant documents, delivery route details, reports and customer resolution options quickly, based on high quality data analysis for better service overall. Essentially it will automate and streamline your businesses overall productivity for consistent consumer care and create critical time and profits for future growth. SAP software is an especially high quality ERP and CRM software option for SME’s/SMB’s because it can integrate with every other department in the company to increase efficiency enterprise wide. So not only will SAP help you serve up satisfaction for your customers, it will also optimize everything else: accounting, overall financials, MRP (i.e. material resource planning), purchasing, track and trace a.k.a. traceability, manufacturing, inventory control, warehouse management, shipping, sales opportunities, HR, CRM and so much more.
A well-implemented customer service solution, such as SAP Business One can increase individual satisfaction, empower your sales or customer service force and with reliable big data analysis features, offer forward-thinking executives invaluable insight into their business operations as a whole. Some of the things you and your customers could be getting out of SAP B1 software include:
- Consistent coordination of customer accounts
- Faster problem solving for satisfactory customer service
- Greater accountability and reliability for consumers
So if you’re the leader of a small or midsize manufacturing, distribution or retail (including e-Commerce) enterprise and you’re ready to experience dramatically improvedÃ‚ customer service, then now is the time for you to connect with the IT and SAP software professionals of Cornerstone Consulting. Our friendly, Florida-based business consultants will help you streamline processes, simplify procedures, and run your business better than ever thought possible. Prepare to outperform competitors, satisfy customers and improve performance enterprise-wide, today.
You can check out the enterprise resource planning software system right now, if you visit this SAP Business One Test Drive.
Find a more affordable way to run your business in the modern world, now.
Contact us today about a SAP Business One 30 Day FREE Trial!
SME/SMB ERP Research and Insights:
- It is 6-7 times more expensive to acquire a new customer than it is to keep a current one
- 78% of consumers have abandoned a decision to make a purchase due to a poor customer service experience
- While there’s a 5-20% chance of selling to a new prospect, the odds increase to 60-70% when selling to an existing customer
- 81% of companies with strong capabilities and competencies for delivering customer experience excellence are outperforming their competition
- As the best-selling ERP solution, SAP Business One helps businesses in well over 150 countries across the globe today
- SAP B1 also integrates all of your accounting, distribution, customer service, sales, and overall enterprise operations so that all of your data is in one simple business management system
Key SAP Business One Facts:
- SAP Business One organizes information for better data analysis and informed business decision-making
- SME’s can use SAP Business One and get the most out of big data to improve accounting operations and save money
- SAP B1 offers users high quality business analytics and business intelligence
- Data analysis insights in real-time. Plus, mobile friendly applications
- Plus, SAP Business One powered by HANA can now help you manage massive data sets
- Big data integration, analysis and reporting at lightning speed
SME Analytics, Stats and Facts for SAP Business One:
- Fastest selling Enterprise Resource Planning System on the Market
- Software is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leader: SAP
- Small business management software comes with Crystal Reports built-in for your convenience
- Incomparable Business Analytics and Business Intelligence with high quality Data Analysis Insights are included
- Simple to use and easy to customize (role-based, cockpits with dashboards, software development kit are built-in)
- Personalized (You can set it up so that you use only the functionality that helps you complete tasks at peak performance)
- Global Search (Search for any kind of data from anywhere in the SAP Business One system)
- One-click Drill Down (Easily access the information you need with one click capability)
- Access SAP Business One from your Mobile Device
Simple ERPÃ‚ System for a Modern Management Experience
All of your business data is in a single software package, unifying:
- Customer Relationship Management (i.e. CRM)
- Built-in Crystal Reports, Reporting Engine
- Material Requirements Planning (i.e. MRP)
- Return Materials Authorization (i.e. RMA)
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Accounts Receivable (i.e. A/R)
- Accounts Payable (i.e. A/P)
- Order Entry/Sales Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Management
- Production Entry
- HR Management
- Fixed Assets
Team Up With SAP’s VAR Partner, Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. for SAP Business One
Based in Tampa, FL., Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. is aÃ‚ leading SAP business partner, topÃ‚ value added reseller (VAR) of the SAP Business One a.k.a. SAP B1 ERPÃ‚ software system and provider of e-commerce add-on applications for the SAP Business One system. Not only is Cornerstone an award-winning, VAR of extremely efficient and integrated business (accounting, customer and sales management (CRM), inventory tracking-control-management, warehouse management, materials requirement planning (MRP), light manufacturing, accurate real-time analytical reports and more) software systems, our highly skilled software team specializes in cutting-edge solutions and tech support. Since 1983, our privately owned information technology (IT) company has successfully provided thousands of clients with a full suite of cutting-edge software and technology solutions throughout North America, South America, Canada and the Caribbean.
So if youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢reÃ‚ interestedÃ‚ in workingÃ‚ with an innovative, technologyÃ‚ consulting, web development, IT firm specializing in business automation and optimization, we’re your business dream team. You can rely on Cornerstone to provideÃ‚ outstanding software products, technical support and related services for all areas of your small or medium-sizedÃ‚ business. Our talented programmers, trainers and consultantsÃ‚ specialize inÃ‚ providing clients with optimalÃ‚ business process configuration, integration and automation. Connect with the software dream teamÃ‚ at Cornerstone Consulting for the amazingÃ‚ SAP Business One ERP system, today.
Review and Learn More About the Fastest Selling ERP System on the Market:
- SAP Business One is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leaders: SAP.
- Take a tour of the system now: SAP Business One iTour.
- Contact a Cornerstone team member for a business consultation and a free 30-Day trial of our SAP Business One toolkit, now.
- Call 813-321-1300 for your SAP B1 free 30 day trial and/or demo
SAP Business One ERP Software: Solutions for Small and Midsize Business Management
Looking for amazing business software to makeÃ‚ operations leanÃ‚ and substantially increaseÃ‚ the efficiency of your entire organization? Search no more:Ã‚ SAP Business One.
SAP Business One Services:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Custom Programming
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web Development
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
SAP Business One Tech Support
As award-winning value added resellers (VAR’s), our highly skilled, U.S. based programmers, consultants, implementation specialists, and trainers will not only ensure that you meet your efficiency goals but also help your business run better than ever before imagined.
- National SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
- Florida Local SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
Contact Your SAP Business One and e-Commerce Dream Team
For a rapid response, feel free to connect with Certified SAP Business One Consultants at 813-321-1300.
Want even more details about SAP Business One? Contact Cornerstone now.