Wholesale Distributors Can Benefit From a Holistic Approach to Business
In this day and age, there are some things in business that are certain. For instance, the economy is complex and volatile. Further, customers can be extremely demanding. As a result, many leaders of distribution businesses wonder, how can my company not only survive, but also thrive? With the right software, thriving in this economy can be easier than you may think. With SAP’s enterprise software for wholesale distribution, SAP Business One (also known as SAP B1 and Business One) you have the tools necessary to get closer to your business partners, deliver exceptional service, and carve out a value-added and differentiated role in the supply chain.
Wholesale distribution businesses have unique challenges including:
- The need to reduce operational costs without negatively affecting customer service and satisfaction.
- Balancing inventory on hand with variable costs and availability to impact profitability.
- Managing a complex global network of suppliers, warehouses, and customer locations.
- Developing an optimal product mix that leads to successful forecasting and planning, combined with excellent service
- Managing a complex vendor cost recovery that can be expensive and slow resulting in money left on the table.
Yet, where there are challenges, there are also opportunities. Take a holistic approach to your business and:
- Streamline, automate and integrate the Opportunity-to-Cash process to drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with your supply network not only operationally, but also strategically to drive competitive differentiation and reduce operating costs.
- Establish flexible capacities in fulfillment to optimize inventory
- Gaining full visibility into cost recovery, procurement spending, supplier performance and cost-to-serve to increase cash flow.
Save time and money by incurring fewer expenses and running things quicker. By managing everything through one system, there’s only one system to implement, pay for, and maintain. And with all data managed on one integrated platform, you can see how all areas of the business are running, and react faster.
SAP Business One offers wholesale distributors an integrated platform of:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
Let SAP help you to become and remain a market leader. Our solutions address the key priorities that wholesale distributors face: from demanding customers to carving out a value-added and differentiated role in the supply chain.
SAP offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for the wholesale distribution industry, so distributors can focus on key business processes and customer activities. These solutions help your organization optimize business processes and efficiency at the lowest possible cost.
SAP has working with wholesale Distributors for over 40 years. The world”˜s leading wholesale distribution companies, across every major segment of the industry throughout the world, continue to rely on SAP to enable every aspect of the business.
Small and Midsize Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management Software for The Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Professional Services and Online Retail Industries
With the right software, such as SAP Business One (also known as SAP B1 and Business One), you can have all of your transactional data in one place and access real-time information regarding: customer, sales, and inventory data. With this business management software, you can improve the customer experience across multiple channels. You can also empower your employees with the ability to quickly and easily analyze up-to-the-minute data. Having accurate data at your fingertips enables you to plan, execute, and improve your growth strategies locally, nationally, and globally.
SAP’s best selling ERP system is SAP Business One. The business management software solution is the fastest selling ERP solution on the market for these reasons:
1. The software is incredibly simple to use. Please see the SAP Business One iTour
2. The system is affordable for growing small businesses. Professional (super) users approx. $3,000. Limited (financial, logistics, CRM) users approx. $1,500
3. Built by the world leaders in ERP, SAP, on the latest software and technology platform. The business management software can be run on iPads and iPhones
SAP Business One is a fully integrated business management system which includes functionality around financials, sales, purchasing, distribution, HR and customer relationship management (CRM). In short, all the functionality you expect from a larger enterprise system, but substantially less to purchase and much faster to implement ““ a low risk option for your growing manufacturing, wholesale distribution or online retail business.
SAP’s best selling ERP for small and midsize businesses (SMB and SME) can be installed and run on your on-premise server or in a cloud. The database options are MS SQL and SAP HANA (for querying data at lightning fast speeds). MS SQL is a traditional database. SAP HANA is an in memory database.
Wholesale distribution software research
If you are researching enterprise resource planning business management software systems, and would like more information about the fastest selling ERP program on the market, Cornerstone Consulting specializes in:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Enterprise Mobility
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Custom Programming
- Web Development
SAP Business One Demo | See the Software to Believe it!
With integrated accounting, CRM, inventory management, and warehouse management, your business can maximize performance. Call us today to schedule your web demonstration of this amazing ERP software system.
SAP Business One Free 30 Day Software Trial | No Cost or Obligation
You can try this business management software at no cost or obligation now. Please call Cornerstone Consulting at 813-321-1300 for your 30 Day Free Trial of SAP Business One.
SAP Small Business Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems | SAP Business One Software, Services, Training and Tech Support
Leaders of Manufacturing, Online Retail and/or Wholesale Distribution companies located in FL, as well as organizations located through out the U.S., rely on Cornerstone for enterprise resource planning (ERP) business management systems, software services and on-going technical support. As an award-winning Business Partner and Value Added Reseller as well as SAP Business One Gold Partner, our expertise is outstanding. Cornerstone Consulting has been providing state-of-the-art business software systems, as well as related technical support, to small and mid-sized manufacturing and wholesale distribution enterprises for more than thirty years. Looking forward to helping your business leverage SAP Business One software and cutting-edge technology.