Best ERP Solution for Florida Businesses | SAP Business One ERP
From Miami to Orlando, the state of Florida is bustling with amazing business growth. In 2015, Chief Executive magazine ranked the Sunshine State as one of the country’s best states for business, and not just because of the warm weather and gorgeous beaches. Many Floridian cities boast a strong economic infrastructure and low rate of unemployment, making the state an ideal spot for business growth.
Whether you already own a growing business in Florida or want to move or start your company here, you’ll need the right enterprise resource planning (ERP) software to manage your business as efficiently as possible and keep up with the competition. Many small and midsize enterprises in Florida and around the world rely on SAP Business One, the best-selling ERP software for midsize manufacturers, retailers, and wholesale distributors. Many industry leaders of manufacturing, wholesale distribution and retail companies using SAP Business One know that, in addition to the completely integrated accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), and inventory modules, the ERP system also offers business intelligence software and data analytics for ultimate enterprise-wide visibility. SAP Business One also features an effective inventory warehouse management system with material requirements planning (MRP), which firmly establishes it as the ultimate business software for manufacturing and distribution.
SAP Business One ERP Software Discount
For a limited time, Cornerstone is offering a 10% discount off of SAP Business One ERP software (for installation of more than 5 Users, on your in-house server). If you’d like a discount on the purchase of Business One, please call a SAP Systems Consultant at 813-321-1300 for details today!
Free SAP Business One Software Demo:
Check out the SAP ERP system now via this SAP Business One Demo
Free Trial of SAP Business One:
Contact us today about this SAP Business One Free Trial
Make Cornerstone Your Florida SAP Consultants | SAP Business One ERP
When you’re looking for the right business management software, you must also consider the manner in which you will install and utilize the new system. SAP Business One ERP systems are available for purchase through SAP partners, which are typically business management consulting companies that specialize in SAP Business One software implementation and training. Florida business owners will want to find a dedicated SAP partner in Florida to simplify the process of buying, adopting, and learning the Business One software.
Cornerstone Consulting is an award-winning SAP Gold Partner located in Tampa. We are passionate about supporting Florida’s medium-sized business enterprises with SAP’s fastest selling ERP software, SAP Business One, and incomparable technology solutions and services. For more than thirty years, we have provided local companies with business accounting software, customized ERP software and add-ons, and dedicated IT support. Cornerstone is expertly familiar with Florida’s economy and industries, and we are heavily invested in the success of growing midsize businesses across the state. If you are a business owner in Florida with specific needs and goals, we will work closely with you to determine and implement the perfect business management and efficiency solutions for the ultimate benefit of your enterprise. Trust Cornerstone for SAP Business One software in Florida, and we will help your business grow like never before.
Research on Enterprise Management Capabilities of Business One ERP
- SAP B1 software integrates all departments on one simple software for enterprise-wide visibility and increased operational efficiency
- Manage accounting, customer relationships, inventory and warehouse, sales, manufacturing, and more on a centralized system
- Combine enterprise data in a unified database for easy access to accurate information and real-time business insights
- Increase your organization’s efficiency by 30% or more with Cornerstone’s special SAP B1 configuration services
Insights About SAP B1 ERP Software
SAP is an all-in-one system of integrated core business modules:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
Please note: SAP Business One does not have a Payroll module.
- Professional user (super user) is approximately $3,000.00
- CRM, Logistics, Financial user is $ 1,500.00
- SAP Software Annual Maintenance is 18% of full MSRP
Simple to use
- Role-based Cockpits with Dashboards
- Global search
- Drill-down to data
- CRM is within each module
- Platform built upon .Net and SQL
- Software provided by SAP — the world leaders in business management software systems
- MS Studio
- Simple to create and deploy workflows
- Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- Software Development Kit (SDK) built in
Easy to extend
- Seamless add-on apps available
- Multiple companies
- Mobility for iPhones and iPads
- Real-time data
- Crystal Reports built-in
- Business Objects built-in
- Option to have high performance analytical appliance (HANA) in-memory database for data analysis in lightning speed
- Remote Support Platform built-in
About Cornerstone Consulting, Inc.
Cornerstone was founded in 1983 with the primary purpose of supplying small businesses in the Tampa Bay area with accounting software. Today, Cornerstone Consulting provides growing midsize businesses throughout the United States with top of the line enterprise resource management (ERP) software and business optimization solutions. Our talented programmers, IT consultants, and web developers are passionate about their work and will work closely with business owners to determine the perfect enterprise efficiency solution for their companies. We are a proud SAP Gold Partner and an award-winning value added reseller (VAR) of SAP Business One, the world’s best-selling ERP system designed for small and mid-sized businesses in the industries of wholesale distribution, online retail, and manufacturing. The Cornerstone team consists of experts in business optimization, configuration, and integration, and we will support your business through every step of the SAP Business One implementation process. We want nothing more than to see you succeed. To team up with Cornerstone today for the ultimate assistance in business efficiency and software configuration, please reach out to our team by calling 813-321-1300, right now.