SAP Business One ERP | Best-Selling Business Management Software
With more than fifty thousand successful users worldwide, SAP Business One enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is the best integrated management solution for growing wholesale distribution, online retail, and manufacturing businesses. Companies within these industries work hard to manage massive inventories, provide high quality customer service, and maintain well organized databases of critical business information. SAP Business One software provides the powerful tools growing businesses need to complete these tasks, and many more, every day. From accounting and sales to material requirements planning (MRP) and inventory control, SAP Business One fully integrates every single business operation into one central software system, allowing business owners like you to manage your entire organization simply and effectively.
SAP Business One ERP Discount
For a limited time, Cornerstone is offering a 10% discount off of SAP Business One ERP software (for installation of more than 5 Users, on your in-house server). If you’d like a discount on the purchase of Business One, please call a SAP Systems Consultant at 813-321-1300 for details today!
Free SAP Business One Test Drive:
Check out the ERP system now via this SAP B1 Test Drive
Free SAP Business One Trial:
Contact us today about this SAP B1 30 Day Free Trial
Improve Business Operations at the Core | SAP Business One ERP
Small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) across the globe have already implemented SAP Business One to tremendous success. Many of these companies made the switch to SAP B1 to replace a number of outdated, disconnected systems. With one software for accounting, one for customer relationship management (CRM), and another for inventory, each part of an enterprise cannot effectively share information or collaborate. Legacy software systems cause innumerable data management problems, often requiring time-consuming manual data entry that can result in costly errors and mismanagement of critical info. When your business provides thousands of unique products to large consumer bases, the last thing you need is obsolete software and inaccurate data causing production bottlenecks, slowing deliveries, and even losing business opportunities.
SAP Business One eliminates these problems at the core of your business. SAP B1 puts each department within the organization on the same integrated system, keeping all the most important data organized in the same place for easier information sharing and access. Business owners can automate everyday processes to eliminate the need for manual labor and free up more time for employees to focus on more important tasks. With the power of real-time data analytics, even businesses with rapidly growing inventories and additional warehouse locations can efficiently control stock, fulfill sales orders, manage materials and purchasing needs, and quickly respond to customer queries with the most up-to-date information available. SAP Business One has shown to increase the accuracy of accounting processes (journal entries, tax calculations, etc.) and greatly simplify inventory audits with centralized applications and mobile solutions. For increased convenience, business owners can even integrate Business One with third-party tools to provide even greater opportunities and coverage.
Many growing businesses have experienced these incredible benefits provided by SAP Business One, reporting measurable success and operational improvements from top to bottom. Empower your company with SAP Business One ERP software to grow and succeed, stress-free, even during your busiest season of the year.
Research on Enterprise Management Capabilities of SAP Business One ERP
- SAP Business One is an affordable ERP system designed specifically for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Work with SAP Partners to customize SAP Business One software to your business needs.
- Improve accounting, customer service and care, inventory management, and more with SAP Business One integrated ERP tools.
- Create accurate reports with SAP Crystal Reports and real-time data analysis for incredible visibility into organization.
Insights About SAP’s System for Growing Small and Midsize Business | Completely Integrated Business Management Software
SAP is an all-in-one system of integrated core business modules:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
Please note: SAP Business One does not have a Payroll module.
- Professional user (super user) is approximately $3,000.00
- CRM, Logistics, Financial user is $ 1,500.00
- SAP Software Annual Maintenance is 18% of full MSRP
Simple to use
- Role-based Cockpits with Dashboards
- Global search
- Drill-down to data
- CRM is within each module
- Platform built upon .Net and SQL
- Software provided by SAP — the world leaders in business management software systems
- MS Studio
- Simple to create and deploy workflows
- Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- Software Development Kit (SDK) built in
Easy to extend
- Seamless add-on apps available
- Multiple companies
- Mobility for iPhones and iPads
- Real-time data
- Crystal Reports built-in
- Business Objects built-in
- Option to have high performance analytical appliance (HANA) in-memory database for data analysis in lightning speed
- Remote Support Platform built-in
Make Cornerstone Consulting Your Source for Business Management Software, Related Services and Tech Support
Do you dream of working with a highly experienced team of web developers, programmers, and IT consultants? Cornerstone Consulting can make that happen. We are a Tampa, FL based technology consulting company that has been supporting growing business enterprises in the industries of wholesale distribution, manufacturing, and retail, since 1983. Our mission is to help companies like yours grow and succeed with the use of the best enterprise planning software available on the market today, cutting edge technology solutions, and business optimization services unlike any other. Cornerstone’s highly-skilled staff, including CPAs and SAP Business One Consultants, can help you and your team implement the best business management solution for your company, with optimal business process configuration, automation, and integration, high-quality software products, and dedicated technical support. To connect with our team today by calling 813-321-1300, right now.