New Technologies Create Amazing Business Opportunities | SAP Business One ERP
Of the many new technologies disrupting today’s businesses, one of the most promising innovations is 3D printing. Manufacturers and distributors have already used 3D printing technology to produce resources and materials at lower costs to save money for both companies and consumers. Now, growing businesses are starting to utilize 3D printing tech to offer customizable products to customers, who have shown higher engagement with companies when given the option to customize products to their specific needs. Most of today’s product customizations are currently limited to cosmetic features, such as variable colors and special packaging, but manufacturers may soon be able to 3D print complex products like electronics customized to each buyer’s individual needs and specifications.
While mass customization technology can be a fantastic marketing tool for growing businesses, incorporating this innovation into a business model requires effective supply chain management from beginning to end. To manage complex supply chains, companies must have complete control over inventory and logistics, maintain good relationships with suppliers and vendors, and gain clear insights into demand and market trends. Business owners must also practice effective accounting methods with an emphasis on costing and cash flow control, and enable efficient communications between departments, suppliers, and consumers, with meticulous data management practices tying everything together.
Growing businesses are able to easily fulfill these supply chain management requirements and more with SAP Business One, a powerful enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution designed to simplify and integrate all aspects of enterprise management for small and mid-sized businesses. SAP Business One ERP software features built-in tools for high quality inventory management, accounting, customer service, procurement, materials requirement planning (MRP), and even more vital components of sound supply chain management. With critical enterprise data and daily operations integrated into a single software system, business owners can significantly simplify daily tasks, gain clear visibility into the organization as a whole, lay a solid foundation for greater usage of advancing technologies, and achieve sustainable growth for a long time.
SAP Business One ERP Discount
For a limited time, Cornerstone is offering a 10% discount off of SAP Business One ERP software (for installation of more than 5 Users, on your in-house server). If you’d like a discount on the purchase of Business One, please call a SAP Systems Consultant at 813-321-1300 for details today!
Free SAP Business One Test Drive:
Check out the ERP system now via this SAP B1 Test Drive
Free SAP Business One Trial:
Contact us today about this SAP B1 30 Day Free Trial
Importance of Effective Supply Chain Management | SAP Business One ERP
Although manufacturers may find the most uses for 3D printing technology, growing businesses in any industry can greatly benefit from the supply chain management practices required by 3D printing and other disruptive innovations, and easily fulfilled by SAP Business One software. Wholesale distributors use SAP Business One ERP to vastly improve upon their supply chain processes through the power of real-time data analysis that identifies inventory problems and opportunities for improvement. Managers today must have access to up-to-the-minute accurate information make better decisions based on demand forecasts. SAP B1’s real-time data analytics, drawing information from every individual part of a business enterprise, provides much higher forecast accuracy that can greatly reduce revenue loss and eliminate the most troublesome inventory and customer service management issues. The software also forecasts for multiple combinations of SKUs across multiple inventory locations, which helps diminish inventory write-offs and improves stock quality overall. Finally, the ease of access to information provided by SAP Business One improves communications across the board, allowing departments and suppliers to collaborate more productively and maintain quality of information and products from the beginning of the supply chain to the end.
Research on Today’s Disruptive Technology Trends in Business
- Gartner anticipates “device mesh” in 2016, described as an Internet of Things-based system on which disparate devices will communicate with one another.
- New automotive technology includes hands-free gesture control and self-driving vehicles.
- Social media may become more than just entertainment, providing new forms of e-commerce and even virtual assistants.
- Drone technology is improving, and the price of drones is expected to drop in 2016.
- Wireless technology will be faster and more reliable with the 5G network, improving device communications.
Insights About SAP’s System for Growing Small and Midsize Business | Completely Integrated Business Management Software
SAP is an all-in-one system of integrated core business modules:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
Please note: SAP Business One does not have a Payroll module.
- Professional user (super user) is approximately $3,000.00
- CRM, Logistics, Financial user is $ 1,500.00
- SAP Software Annual Maintenance is 18% of full MSRP
Simple to use
- Role-based Cockpits with Dashboards
- Global search
- Drill-down to data
- CRM is within each module
- Platform built upon .Net and SQL
- Software provided by SAP — the world leaders in business management software systems
- MS Studio
- Simple to create and deploy workflows
- Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- Software Development Kit (SDK) built in
Easy to extend
- Seamless add-on apps available
- Multiple companies
- Mobility for iPhones and iPads
- Real-time data
- Crystal Reports built-in
- Business Objects built-in
- Option to have high performance analytical appliance (HANA) in-memory database for data analysis in lightning speed
- Remote Support Platform built-in
Trust Cornerstone for SAP Business One, Tech Support, and Related Services
Cornerstone Consulting is led by talented programmers, developers, and information technology (IT) consultants who love helping small and mid-sized businesses expand and succeed through efficient practices and cutting edge technology. For more than thirty years, we have provided wholesale distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in the United States with the best enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and business management tools available, alongside our incomparable services for business optimization and integration. Our knowledgeable consultants, trainers, and CPAs specialize in business efficiency supported by the world class SAP Business One ERP software. We will support your company through all measures of software implementation, web development, and beyond. To partner with Cornerstone today, please reach out to our team by callingl 813-321-1300, right now.