A Dedicated Solution to Data Management Problems
If you’re in charge of a growing business, you may have heard about a new executive position referred to as the chief data officer, or CDO. The CDO position emerged over the past few years as a means to effectively govern and leverage the massive amounts of data created by today’s digital economy. Chief data officers focus on a number of data-related tasks, such as leveraging data to increase operational visibility, ensuring the security and accessibility of the information, and creating new data-driven business models. The top objective of the CDO is to use the data for effective business growth. Most of the executives at the helm of a company, including chief executive officers (CEOs), chief information officers (CIOs), and chief marketing officers (CMOs), may have some degree of understanding when it comes to data management, but ultimately lack the knowledge and skill required to maintain and utilize information effectively. Many experts agree that the CDO position is becoming vital to business success in a world ruled by exponentially increasing amounts of data.
Even though having a dedicated CDO is now considered critical for achieving superb data management, many growing businesses may not have the room, resources, or budget to hire a qualified data officer. Those businesses still need an effective way to manage and utilize data, not only to improve business operations overall, but to mitigate the risks of poor data organization as well. Without effective data management, businesses often see decreases in productivity and quality of work, poor communication across the enterprise, missed business opportunities, and tremendous costs. According to Gartner, substandard data quality costs businesses an average of $13.5 million every year. Growing businesses must start looking for a satisfactory data management solution as soon as possible to keep up with the increasing amount of available information. There are many companies that are already leveraging that information well.
Cornerstone Provides the Enterprise Data Management Software for Growing Businesses | SAP Business One ERP
Cornerstone Consulting understands the importance of effective data management and can offer growing businesses the same level of support and services generally provided by an official CDO. For more than thirty years, Cornerstone has supported growing businesses in the industries of wholesale distribution, online retail, and manufacturing with state-of-the-art technology products and business optimization services. We offer the complete understanding of these industries and the markets they serve required of a chief data officer, and can help businesses utilize relevant data to attain a competitive advantage.
For powerful data management and real-time analytics, Cornerstone provides and can lead the implementation of SAP Business One, the world’s best integrated ERP software with built-in functionality for accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory management, and beyond. By design, SAP Business One connects data from every important department of an enterprise, organizing the information in one unified system for easy access and significantly streamlined daily operations. The software can also help you maintain and analyze the data quickly and easily. The system provides users with data, in real-time, for maximum accuracy and relevancy. With instant access to relevant data, business leaders can accurately forecast sales opportunities, improve operations wherever necessary, and stay on top of the ever-changing markets. SAP Business One makes data management a simple task, even without a dedicated CDO in charge.
The Cornerstone team works closely with clients to determine the best management solution based on each company’s needs and goals, creating the best possible data-driven business model for every individual client. Empowered by the security and insights provided by SAP Business One, growing businesses can work with Cornerstone to fully understand their data and leverage it to make smarter decisions, reach goals more efficiently, and achieve sustainable, profitable growth. Cornerstone can quickly fill the shoes of a chief data officer for your company, providing top notch data management support with the power of SAP Business One.
SAP Business One ERP Discount
For a limited time, Cornerstone is offering a 10% discount off of SAP Business One ERP software (for installation of more than 5 Users, on your in-house server). If you’d like a discount on the purchase of Business One, please call a SAP Systems Consultant at 813-321-1300 for details today!
Free SAP Business One Test Drive:
Check out the ERP system now via this SAP B1 Test Drive
Free SAP Business One Trial:
Contact us today about this SAP B1 30 Day Free Trial
Research on the Roles of a Chief Data Officer
- Data has become essential to business success, but is generally too complex to be managed effectively without a dedicated data officer managing it.
- Chief information officers (CIOs) are responsible for information systems and innovative technology, and generally do not have the ability to focus on data management alone.
- “CIOs and CDOs should have distinct and separate roles in the digital era, and they will need different skills and capabilities.” Debra Logan, Gartner.
- CDOs require a solid background in their industries, a firm grasp on data management techniques and tools, and an understanding of “data as an asset.”
- Gartner research firm predicts that 25% of business enterprises will have a CDO by 2017.
Insights About SAP’s System for Growing Small and Midsize Business | Completely Integrated Business Management Software
SAP is an all-in-one system of integrated core business modules:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
Please note: SAP Business One does not have a Payroll module.
- Professional user (super user) is approximately $3,000.00
- CRM, Logistics, Financial user is $ 1,500.00
- SAP Software Annual Maintenance is 18% of full MSRP
Simple to use
- Role-based Cockpits with Dashboards
- Global search
- Drill-down to data
- CRM is within each module
- Platform built upon .Net and SQL
- Software provided by SAP — the world leaders in business management software systems
- MS Studio
- Simple to create and deploy workflows
- Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- Software Development Kit (SDK) built in
Easy to extend
- Seamless add-on apps available
- Multiple companies
- Mobility for iPhones and iPads
- Real-time data
- Crystal Reports built-in
- Business Objects built-in
- Option to have high performance analytical appliance (HANA) in-memory database for data analysis in lightning speed
- Remote Support Platform built-in
Trust Cornerstone Consulting for SAP Business One ERP Software, Tech Support, and Related Services
If your growing business needs the latest enterprise management technology solutions and customized business optimization services, then you have found the answer in Cornerstone. We have specialized in business efficiency, information technology, and related services since 1983, happily helping America’s small and mid-sized businesses in the industries of online retail, manufacturing, and wholesale distribution. Our programmers, developers, and consultants will support your business through implementation of leading edge ERP software (SAP Business One), e-commerce development, website design, and much more. Cornerstone works closely with clients to determine the best possible management solution for each organization. We want to help your company quickly meet its goals, outperform the competition, and achieve measurable success with SAP Business One software and proven best practices for business efficiency. Give us a call today: reach our team at 813-321-1300.