Businesses Grow Efficiently with SAP Business One ERP
The goal of every business is to expand, but your company may run into some serious problems if it grows too fast. For example, rapid expansion to new markets can lead to increases in volume of inventory, which might require larger storage facilities. Relocating products to a new location can be difficult enough, but if your warehouse staff has been relying on manual process and hand counts to keep track of stock, moving your inventory can become downright chaotic. To avoid this logistics nightmare and keep the enterprise running smoothly from day to day, growing businesses within the industries of wholesale distribution, retail, and manufacturing must be able to accurately track, efficiently manage and control inventory well at all times.
SAP Business One is a powerful enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution with comprehensive functionality for management of inventory, accounting, customer relations, sales, and more. Over fifty-thousand small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) all over the world already utilize SAP Business One for better inventory and warehouse control, real-time data analysis, and extensive business management operations. If you choose to implement SAP Business One as your integrated ERP solution, your company can enjoy these same competitive advantages without the growing pains.
SAP Business One ERP Discount
For a limited time, Cornerstone is offering a 10% discount off of SAP Business One ERP software (for installation of more than 5 Users, on your in-house server). If you’d like a discount on the purchase of Business One, please call a SAP Systems Consultant at 813-321-1300 for details today!
Free SAP Business One Test Drive:
Check out the ERP system now via this SAP B1 Test Drive
Free SAP Business One Trial:
Contact us today about this SAP B1 30 Day Free Trial
Easy Inventory Management for Fast Growth | SAP Business One ERP
Without visibility, managing and cataloging the contents of your inventory can be incredibly labor intensive, time consuming, and expensive. Manual inventory management is a major contributor to many delayed or incomplete deliveries, which can seriously hurt the whole business. SAP Business One ERP eliminates the need for costly manual labor with integrated inventory management tools, simplifying the tracking, organization, and maintenance of stock. Because SAP Business One is an all-in-one solution for enterprise management, it synchronizes data from inventory, sales, purchasing, and accounting departments in a simple, unified system. This data integration allows better communication and collaboration between departments and speeds transactions for faster deliveries. And because that data is collected, analyzed, and updated in real-time, you can trust that your warehouse will always send and receive the most relevant, accurate information available at a moment’s notice. To further reduce costs and risks, warehouse staff can utilize SAP Business One to print and scan labels and barcodes and easily generate bin location lists to improve inventory tracking, quickly complete on the spot transfers and counts, and optimize stock quantities across multiple locations.
When you efficiently manage your company’s inventory, the entire organization can enjoy the benefits of that success. Real-time inventory management can enable more accurate cash flow forecasting and free up more capital for the rest of the enterprise. A clear view of your inventory can also help you discover opportunities to drive sales and increase production. With SAP B1 mobile solutions, that real-time inventory visibility becomes available anywhere, any time, whether you are working on the warehouse floor or are out and about in the world. Finally, business owners like you can trust SAP Business One to always scale with your company, no matter how much you grow, to provide the ultimate enterprise management tools for years to come.
Research on Efficient Inventory Management with SAP Business One
- SAP Business One helps manage detailed warehouse data, optimize stock locations, track and record stock movements, and execute production orders.
- The software supports serial and batch number management, as well as various costing methods and currencies.
- Inventory count functionality lets you record initial quantities, perform inventory tracking, and post stock differences by warehouse, item, vendor, or any custom-defined property.
- Generate comprehensive reports in a variety of formats (PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel) on stock transactions, inventory counts, BOMs, etc.
Insights About SAP’s System for Growing Small and Midsize Business | Completely Integrated Business Management Software
SAP is an all-in-one system of integrated core business modules:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
Please note: SAP Business One does not have a Payroll module.
- Professional user (super user) is approximately $3,000.00
- CRM, Logistics, Financial user is $ 1,500.00
- SAP Software Annual Maintenance is 18% of full MSRP
Simple to use
- Role-based Cockpits with Dashboards
- Global search
- Drill-down to data
- CRM is within each module
- Platform built upon .Net and SQL
- Software provided by SAP — the world leaders in business management software systems
- MS Studio
- Simple to create and deploy workflows
- Application Programming Interface (APIs)
- Software Development Kit (SDK) built in
Easy to extend
- Seamless add-on apps available
- Multiple companies
- Mobility for iPhones and iPads
- Real-time data
- Crystal Reports built-in
- Business Objects built-in
- Option to have high performance analytical appliance (HANA) in-memory database for data analysis in lightning speed
- Remote Support Platform built-in
SAP Small Business Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems | SAP Business One Software, Related Services and Tech Support
Leaders of Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing, and/or Online Retail companies located in FL, as well as enterprises located throughout the United States, depend on Cornerstone for enterprise resource planning business management systems, software services and on-going technical support. As an award-winning Business Partner and SAP Value Added Reseller as well as SAP Business One Gold Partner, our ERP expertise is top of the line. Cornerstone Consulting has provided cutting edge-business software systems, as well as related technical support, to small and mid-sized manufacturing and wholesale distribution enterprises for more than three decades. We’re looking forward to helping your growing business leverage SAP Business One software and state-of-the-art technology for the greatest competitive advantage. To team up with Cornerstone, connect with the team’ by calling 813-321-1300, right now.