The ERP Answer | SAP Business One
If you’re looking for a reasonably priced business management application, then the SAP Business One Software System (often called SAP B1) may be the right solution for your manufacturing, wholesale distribution, online retail or professional services enterprise. The SAP software system was engineered by a team that wanted to create revolutionary enterprise resource planning (i.e. ERP) software systems for businesses in need of processing transactions faster as well as managing customers and vendors better. Today’s small and midsize enterprise teams can use integrated accounting, customer relationship management, inventory tracking and warehouse management modules within SAP Business One to increase effectiveness in every area of business while also reducing risk. In order to address the needs of all unique business operations, there are a wide variety of industry-specific modules that can enhance SAP Business One further. This means that your software can be customized to fit your unique company and its challenges.
The system is so popular that to date, more than sixty percent of the world’s transactions are processed through some kind of SAP System, such as Business One. SAP consultants and team members take this incredible honor and responsibility very seriously in order to keep businesses and consumers satisfied with services, consistently. So if you’re ready to take advantage of a system that’s gained the respect of businesses across the globe and access to efficiency enterprise-wide, then you’ll want to look to SAP Business One.
Consulting for SAP Business One Software
If you’re interested in seeing for yourself how the SAP Business One enterprise resource planning (i.e. ERP) system can work to improve your business operations, then connect with us today at 813-321-1300. We can demonstrate the details and explain how SAP ERP works to make your professional pursuits easier, faster than you can possibly imagine. If you call now, we can even give you an online demonstrations of the product: See SAP Business One Guided Review. In addition, we’re offering a free test drive and can get you completely set up to experience the exclusive SAP B1 and demo database in your own private cloud, today!
Benefits of SAP Business One Software
SAP Business One can help you as you grow your business as you begin to encounter the complexity that more often than not will accompany increased competition and business consolidation in marketplace that is both global and growing, rapidly. With SAP Software at hand, you can rest assured that your company complies with any new local, national or international business mandates, which could have an effect on any and everything from your human resources and financial accounting to manufacturing operations. From the get-go, your SAP Business One ERP toolkit will enable you to monitor all of your critical business departments. That includes everything from financials, customer management and sales to logistics and overall operations. With SAP you can address all of your business management needs with complete clarity. Nothing beats it.
Research Points to Remember:
- The SAP Software System was engineered by a team that wanted to create revolutionary enterprise resource planning software systems for businesses seeking efficiency
- Up to sixty percent of the world’s transactions involve an SAP System
Relevant Small Business Insights About SAP Business One:
- SAP Software allows small and midsize enterprises to use a single platform to integrate data, company-wide
- SAP Business One includes user-friendly features that address SMB needs, helps you serve and grow better and faster
The enterprise resource planning system, SAP Business One, provides small and midsize companies with:
- Completely connected financial accounting, inventory tracking and distribution management, customer relationship management (CRM), as well as material requirements planning (MRP)
- Automate processes such as Financial Close
- A software system specifically designed to grow with small and midsized businesses
- Business software based upon industry best practices and constructed for compliancy
- Having all of your relevant business information in one, single, completely integrated software system
- Easy to learn, simple to use, consistent look and feel dashboards and cockpits
- Built-in business intelligence (BI) and embedded analytics — Crystal Reports and Excel Reporter for unparalleled analytical capabilities
- Mobility – built in iPhone, iPad integration capabilities for mobile devices
- Instant access to real-time business information (mission critical data), such as Cash Flow
- Complete integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Social Media Network integration capabilities
- Multi-company and multi-currency features
- Apps for proactive management of all areas of your business — manage by exception with Drag and Relate and Alerts System
- Apps to easily extend the functionality of SAP Business One with add-on software: Mobile, Advanced Warehouse, Advanced Manufacturing, Inventory Optimization, and much more available
- Features which make it simple for you to customize — built in software development kit (SDK)
SAP Business One ERP Software System Discount
For a limited time Cornerstone is offering a 10% discount on SAP Business One ERP software.
Call us at 813-321-1300 for details today!
> Free SAP Business One Test Drive:
Check out the ERP system now via this SAP B1 Test Drive
> Free SAP Business One Trial:
Contact us today about this SAP B1 30 Day Free Trial
> Free SAP ERP Video for SME’s:
Watch to learn more about SAP ERP via this Video
Contact Cornerstone Consulting for SAP Business One ERP Software and Services
If you’re interested in working with an innovative technology consulting, web development, and IT company specializing in business automation and optimization, then you can rely on us. We can help you benefit from state of the art software and technology. Cornerstone’s talented programmers, CPA’s, and consultants can provide you and your team with outstanding software products, technical support and related services for all areas of your small or medium-sized business. The programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation. You can even connect with our team’s certified SAP Business One consultants for a rapid response directly at 813-321-1300 right now.
Cornerstone Consulting SAP Business One Client Profile:
- Is in the light Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, or Online Retail Business
- Has 10-1000 employees
- Has been in business for more than 3 years
- Is generating multimillion dollar annual sales volume
- Has a planned budget for software and technology improvements
- Understands the value of having the right software, technology platform and premier consultants for optimal strategic growth