Future Manufacturing Factories | SAP Business One
Industry Predictions | SAP Business One:
The SAP Business One Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software System will not only be a convenient business management resource for small and midsize manufacturing companies, it will be a vital tool for sustainable success and positive profits. Research reports for the Manufacturing and IT Industry are already revealing several predictions, which will directly impact leaders and their teams over the next three years (Source):
- 2016: “30% of manufacturers will invest substantially in increasing the visibility and analysis of information exchange and business processes, within the company and with partners”
- 2017: “Investments that enable digitally executed manufacturing will increase 50% as manufacturers seek to be more agile in the marketplace; 50% of manufacturers will also explore the viability of micro logistics networks to enable the promise of accelerated delivery for select products and customers”
- 2018: “75% of manufacturers will be coordinating enterprise-wide planning activities under the umbrella of rapid integrated business planning”
Consider all of the improvements modern technologies have already perfected and offered up to the manufacturing industry around the world, from programs designed to track and predict specific customer purchases to the rising mechanization of manufacturing processes a.k.a. smart automation. This indicates that the next competitive advantage will be based not only on your products but on the surrounding systems used to support their design, development and delivery. In order to defend your position as a manufacturing powerhouse against mature contenders, a reliable ERP software system will be essential for maximum business efficiency and competitiveness. SAP Business One Software meets the needs of the proactive, future-oriented manufacturer.
Proactive Decision-Making | SAP Business One:
SAP Business One serves small and midsize enterprise (SME) leaders in manufacturing, distribution, retail and e-Commerce industries with proven solutions, which will prepare them for the future of their respective fields. This single ERP system will comprehensively integrate data from your manufacturing, inventory, financial accounting, sales, distribution, customer relationship management (CRM) and overall operations for perfectly streamlined efficiency in the workplace. With this system, you can say goodbye to common data entry errors, wasted time and money. Using SAP Software, you can completely connect your departments and teams, so that when customers place orders, they’re displayed for development and distribution centers in real-time. Guarantee customer satisfaction with on-time deliveries and quickly outpace competitors. Then when the time comes for the inevitable adoption of smart automation manufacturing, you’ll be able to quickly and easily shift your workplace into the future with the streamlined efficiency you’ve come to rely on from SAP. The best run companies run with SAP Business One ERP, now and in the future.
Research About Manufacturing Trends and SAP Business One:
- 75% of manufacturers will coordinate enterprise-wide planning via rapid integrated business software systems and technologies by the year 2018
- Modern software solutions such as , SAP Business One, will be increasingly essential for manufacturers to maintain competitiveness and profitability over the coming years, as the industry adopts higher technological standards
SAP Business One ERP Discount
For a limited time Cornerstone is offering a 10% discount on SAP Business One ERP software. Call a Small and Midsize SAP Systems Consultant at (813) 321-1300 for details today!
Chat With a SAP Business One Consultant on Social Media
Tweet with us on Twitter
Use Cornerstone Consulting for SAP Business One ERP Software and Services
If you’re interested in working with an experienced technology consulting, web development and IT company specializing in business automation and optimization, then you can rely on us. We will help you benefit from the best software and technology tools available on the market today. Cornerstone’s talented programmers, CPA’s and SAP Business One consultants will provide you and your team with high-quality software products, technical support and related services for every area of your small or medium-sized business. Our programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation. Call us today at 813-321-1300.
Relevant Small Business Insights About SAP Business One:
- SAP Business One can connect your departments and teams for faster deliveries and greater customer satisfaction
- SAP Business One integrates all of your business data into a single, secure system for maximum business insight and clear decision-making
- SAP Business One includes user-friendly features that address SMB needs, helps you serve customers and grow your business best:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Built-in Crystal Reports, Reporting Engine
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Return Materials Authorization (RMA)
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Order Entry/Sales Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Management
- Big Data Analysis
- Production Entry
- HR Management
- Fixed Assets
Go To Cornerstone for SAP Business One Software, Related Services and Technical Support
We’re happy to help you grow! Cornerstone’s IT team is highly experienced in helping small to mid-sized businesses (SMB/SME) just like yours. We enjoy helping the companies that are impacting the world of retail, manufacturing and wholesale distribution. We enjoy helping businesses within these industries to meet the most modern market demands with incredible ease. We know that in order for your small or midsize company to seamlessly grow and prosper today, you need reliable business software that empowers both your team and your customers. With a complete view of the real-time, analytics-based, action-oriented, critical data from every department in your company, you can make truly reliable business decisions and move confidently in the most intelligent direction for sustainable business growth.
SAP ERP Software, which is uniquely designed to grow small and midsize businesses, helps you get there by eliminating waste and creating an environment of super-efficiency. The functionality also reduces redundancy and data entry errors by automating manual tasks and streamlining many routine processes. So if you’re the leader or team member of a small or midsize manufacturing, distribution, retail or E-commerce enterprise and you’re ready to really experience significant speed, precision and productivity, reach out to our IT and SAP software consultants for the SAP Business One ERP System. Let us help you grow and serve better, today.
> Free SAP Business One Test Drive: Check out the ERP system now via this SAP B1 Test Drive
> Free SAP Business One Trial: Contact us today about this SAP B1 30 Day Free Trial
> Free SAP ERP Video for SME’s: Watch to learn more about SAP ERP via this Video