SAP Business One
for Optimal Cash Flow Control
Optimizing Cash Flow is Significant for SME’s
As many executives have undoubtedly noticed, we are now living in a time where countless areas of our lives are becoming increasingly digital in nature. This is occurring at an unparalleled pace. The rapid changes will have a dramatic effect on how we manage the finances used for buying, selling and trading all professional products and services over time. More than fifty percent of small business owners can already point to cash flow management as their “biggest challenge”, especially during periods of growth and expansion. Small and midsize wholesale distributors, manufacturers, retailers and e-Commerce business teams, now more than ever must begin to focus on stronger cash flow management with smart business software solutions in order to keep profits positive. Fortunately with the SAP Business One ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software system, SME’s everywhere can better compete with more complete and convenient control over accurate cash flow records and financial insight for clearer capital management to continue driving sustainable growth.
Smart business leaders operate with known variables whenever possible and that is especially true when it comes to capital. Knowing exactly what you have available to market new products, purchase essential materials or ingredients from suppliers, pay for time-sensitive repairs, shipments, cover payroll and meet other vital business operation demands is paramount to long-term success. SAP Business One provides you a set of tools to quickly and easily manage this critical part of any business’ success strategy with complete accounting, including support for journal entries, accounts payable, receivable, banking and budget management, so you can maintain healthy, positive cash flow in your business. With SAP ERP software you can use the latest financial innovations from customer credit payment reminders to automated cash collections, allowing you to benefit from better control of transactions. For example, the system can notify you of a pending payment, produce a report with an analysis of any outstanding receivables and liabilities for customers, vendors and other relevant parties. You can also automate receivables, invoicing and cash reconciliation processes in order to reduce the time involved in your order-to-cash cycle. This combined with the ability to operate in any currency, define allocation rules, track budget expenses and get alerts before you become financially overextended are the precise solutions small and midsize business leaders need to successfully sustain and expand their businesses. You can get this entire cash flow package yourself from SAP and VAR partner, Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. by contacting our team today.
A Financial Tool for Fast Growing SME’s
SAP Business One is the financial tool fast growing SME’s need to efficiently manage all of their accounting and financial activities. From basic account entries and banking to critical account payable and receivable analyses, Business One is the software tool that you need to take total control of your growing business’ financial health, so that you can keep increasing your corporate capital.
If you connect with one of the experienced software experts from Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. for the SAP Business One software system you can experience an overall enterprise performance increase of as much as thirty percent or more, right away. With this system you will outmatch your competitors, better serve your customers and get more out of your business well into the digital future.
Take a Test Drive!
You can take a test drive of the SAP Business One software system right now if you visit HERE. Find a more affordable way to run your business in the modern world.
- Financial officers confirm that “poor cash-flow management causes more business failures today than ever before”.
- 51% of small business owners cite cash flow as their “biggest challenge” especially, during periods of growth and expansion.
- More than 70% of small businesses have experienced late payments in the last 12 months.
- The primary cause of failure is poor strategic management with 33% of those exercising poor financial control, admitting that they were not keeping good records.
- SAP Business One integrates all of your financial procedures, helps you meet modern demands and make smart business decisions, faster.
- SAP Business One analyzes and organizes data for better business decision-making.
- SME’s can use SAP Business One and get the most out of big data to improve accounting operations and save money.
- SAP B1 offers users high quality business analytics and business intelligence.
- Data analysis insights in real-time. Plus, mobile friendly applications.
- Plus, SAP Business One powered by HANA can now help you manage massive data sets.
- Big data integration, analysis and reporting at lightning speed.
SME Stats and Facts for SAP Business One:
- Fastest selling Enterprise Resource Planning System on the Market
- Software is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leader: SAP
- Small business management software comes with Crystal Reports built-in for your convenience
- Incomparable Business Analytics and Business Intelligence with high quality Data Analysis Insights are included
- Simple to use and easy to customize (role-based, cockpits with dashboards, software development kit are built-in)
- Personalized (You can set it up so that you use only the functionality that helps you complete tasks at peak performance)
- Global Search (Search for any kind of data from anywhere in the SAP Business One system)
- One-click Drill Down (Easily access the information you need with one click capability)
- Access SAP Business One from your Mobile Device
One, User-Friendly System for a Modern Management Experience
All of your business data is in a single software package, unifying:
- Customer Relationship Management (i.e. CRM)
- Built-in Crystal Reports, Reporting Engine
- Material Requirements Planning (i.e. MRP)
- Return Materials Authorization (i.e. RMA)
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Accounts Receivable (i.e. A/R)
- Accounts Payable (i.e. A/P)
- Order Entry/Sales Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Management
- Production Entry
- HR Management
- Fixed Assets
Seek Cornerstone SAP VAR Partner, Cornerstone Consulting for SAP Business One
Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. is a top VAR (value added reseller) and SAP business partner of the SAP Business One a.k.a. SAP B1 ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software system. Our consultant are also the leading, high quality provider of e-commerce add-on applications for the SAP Business One system. Since our start in 1983 this privately owned, Tampa Bay, Florida based information technology (IT) company, has provided thousands of small and midsize businesses throughout North America, South America, Canada and the Caribbean with a full suite of cutting-edge software and technology solutions for sustainable business success.
If you’re looking for an incredibly talented and highly skilled team of technology consultants, web developers and programmers from a reliable IT firm specializing in business automation and optimization for small and midsized enterprises and subsidiaries then we are your ultimate, business dream team. You can lean on Cornerstone software consultants to get you the best, most affordable business software products, services and technical support for every area of your small or medium sized business. We’ll improve your accounting, overall financials, CRM (i.e. customer relationship management), sales, e-commerce, MRP (i.e. material requirements planning), inventory control, traceability, warehouse management, shipping and additional operations for your business’ long-term success. Our talented programmers, trainers and consultants are experienced in providing clients with manufacturing, wholesale distribution, professional service and online retail business (e-commerce) optimization needs through optimal configuration, integration and automation of the incredible SAP Business One software system.
So if you’re business leader interested in connecting with this dream team at Cornerstone Consulting for the amazing SAP Business One ERP system, don’t hesitate to act today. You can connect with our team’s certified SAP Business One consultants at 813-321-1300.
Review and Learn More About the Fastest Selling ERP System on the Market:
- SAP Business One is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leaders: SAP.
- Take a tour of the system now: SAP Business One iTour.
- Contact a Cornerstone team member for a business consultation and a free 30-Day trial of our SAP Business One toolkit, now.
- Call 813-321-1300 for your SAP B1 free 30 day trial and/or demo
SAP Business One ERP Software: Solutions for Small and Midsize Business Management
Looking for amazing business software to make operations lean and substantially increase the efficiency of your entire organization? Search no more: SAP Business One.
SAP Business One Services:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Custom Programming
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web Development
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
SAP Business One Tech Support
As award-winning value added resellers (VAR’s), our highly skilled, U.S. based programmers, consultants, implementation specialists, and trainers will not only make sure that you meet your efficiency goals but also help your business run better than ever before imagined.
- National SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
- Florida Local SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
Want even more details about SAP Business One? Contact Cornerstone now.