SME’s Need SAP Business One and e-Commerce
Is e-Commerce Right for My Small to Midsize Business?
If you’re a small or midsize enterprise leader (SME/SMB) looking for affordable and cutting-edge e-Commerce system designed to integrate with SAP Business One ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software, you’ve just located your electronic commerce dream team. The software system we provide to customers running SAP B1 is so advanced that it can process the sales of your items all the way through accounting, customer relationship management, and inventory modules without the need for human intervention. But you probably have a few questions about e-Commerce and whether or not it’s really the right road for you, your products and customers. So take a close look at three of the leading reasons reasons you might want to take a closer look at this latest SME/SMB sales tool, below.
1. How Can I Impress My Customers?
You can quickly create a strong, positive impression for customers by using an e-Commerce application and fully integrating your products into a captivating online store. Consumers love e-Commerce options from distributors and retailers because it satisfies their need for speed. Web stores allow them to quickly and privately locate their favorites among your products with incredible ease. Plus, the internet is a place of beauty and with e-Commerce options you can benefit from beautiful graphics and clean page design to display both competence and credibility. If you combine this with the SAP Business One ERP software system for greater enterprise wide efficiency, you can sit back and watch as profits simply soar.
2. How Can I Outmatch Big Competitors?
One of the beautiful things about the internet is that it allows small and midsize business leaders and teams to more effectively compete for customers because no one can tell how large or small your enterprise is in reality. Sites that are professional, attractive, fast and user-friendly can quickly generate huge followings of committed customers with incredible ease.
Plus, if you combine your e-Commerce business solution with a cutting-edge enterprise resource planning software system such SAP Business One to speed up delivery times for customers, you’ll not only save hours and work loads but also enhance your relationship with target audiences across the globe.
3. Is e-Commerce A Profitable SME/SMB Strategy?
Yes! Selling products and services online is an incredibly cost-effective way to reach out to your consumers because it requires a relatively small budget, making it highly ideal for small and midsize business (SME/SMB) teams and leaders. Traditional stores are limited by the their fixed location in a specific community and by the number of hours they can reasonably remain open for customers. However, e-Commerce allows distributors and retailers to advertise, offer access to products and make sales 24/7. Plus you’re no longer limited by location, as online stores can be made accessible to anyone, anywhere on the planet. Say goodbye to the notion of region specific markets, alone. You can now go global.
At Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. we’ll even go one step further by tying together your e-Commerce and accounting operations with the incredible SAP Business One software system and we’ll do it faster than you could possibly imagine. We’ve demonstrated time and again that companies that work with our software consultants improve their overall performance by as much as thirty percent or more. With this system and our service you will outmatch your competitors, better serve your customers and get more out of your business.
Want to Test Drive SAP Business One?
You can take a test drive of the SAP Business One software system right now if you visit Test Drive
Find a more affordable way to run your business in the modern world right now.
SME/SMB Research and Insights:
- U.S. retail e-commerce sales are projected to grow to 434.2 billion U.S. dollars in 2017.
- Global mobile app revenues alone are projected to surpass 30 billion U.S. dollars in the coming year.
- 40% of internet users buy products online via desktop, mobile, tablet or other devices. This includes over 1 billion online buyers and is projected to continuously grow.
- SAP Business One integrates all of your e-Commerce and ERP operations, helps you meet modern demands and make both better business decisions and profits, faster than ever.
Key SAP Business One Facts:
- SAP Business One organizes information for better data analysis and informed business decision-making
- SME’s can use SAP Business One and get the most out of big data to improve accounting operations and save money
- SAP B1 offers users high quality business analytics and business intelligence
- Data analysis insights in real-time. Plus, mobile friendly applications
- Plus, SAP Business One powered by HANA can now help you manage massive data sets
- Big data integration, analysis and reporting at lightning speed
SME Analytics, Stats and Facts for SAP Business One:
- Fastest selling Enterprise Resource Planning System on the Market
- Software is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leader: SAP
- Small business management software comes with Crystal Reports built-in for your convenience
- Incomparable Business Analytics and Business Intelligence with high quality Data Analysis Insights are included
- Simple to use and easy to customize (role-based, cockpits with dashboards, software development kit are built-in)
- Personalized (You can set it up so that you use only the functionality that helps you complete tasks at peak performance)
- Global Search (Search for any kind of data from anywhere in the SAP Business One system)
- One-click Drill Down (Easily access the information you need with one click capability)
- Access SAP Business One from your Mobile Device
One, User-Friendly System for a Modern Management Experience
All of your business data is in a single software package, unifying:
- Customer Relationship Management (i.e. CRM)
- Built-in Crystal Reports, Reporting Engine
- Material Requirements Planning (i.e. MRP)
- Return Materials Authorization (i.e. RMA)
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Accounts Receivable (i.e. A/R)
- Accounts Payable (i.e. A/P)
- Order Entry/Sales Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Management
- Production Entry
- HR Management
- Fixed Assets
Contact SAP’s VAR Partner, Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. for SAP Business One
Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. is a leading SAP Business partner, top value added reseller (VAR) of the SAP Business One a.k.a. SAP B1 ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software system and a high quality provider of e-commerce add-on applications for the SAP Business One system. Since 1983 our privately owned information technology (IT) company, has successfully provided thousands of clients with a full suite of cutting-edge software and technology solutions throughout North America, South America, Canada and the Caribbean. Our corporate office is located conveniently in sunny Tampa Bay, Florida.
If you’re interested in working with an innovative technology consulting, web development, and IT firm specializing in business automation and optimization, you have found your dream team. You can rely on Cornerstone to provide outstanding software products, related services and technical support for all areas of your small or medium sized business, such as: financial accounting, operations, customer relationship management, sales, inventory control and tracking, warehouse management, material requirements planning (MRP), e-commerce, and more. Cornerstone’s highly-skilled programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing our Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Professional Services and Online Retail clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation.
So if you’re business leader interested in connecting with the dream team at Cornerstone Consulting for the amazing SAP Business One ERP system, act today. You can connect with our team’s certified SAP Business One consultants at 813-321-1300.
Review and Learn More About the Fastest Selling ERP System on the Market:
- SAP Business One is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leaders: SAP.
- Take a tour of the system now: SAP Business One iTour.
- Contact a Cornerstone team member for a business consultation and a free 30-Day trial of our SAP Business One toolkit, now.
- Call 813-321-1300 for your SAP B1 free 30 day trial and/or demo
SAP Business One ERP Software: Solutions for Small and Midsize Business Management
Looking for amazing business software to make operations lean and substantially increase the efficiency of your entire organization? Search no more: SAP Business One.
SAP Business One Services:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Custom Programming
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web Development
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
SAP Business One Tech Support
As award-winning value added resellers (VARs), our highly skilled, U.S. based programmers, consultants, implementation specialists, and trainers will not only ensure that you meet your efficiency goals but also help your business run better than ever before imagined.
- National SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
- Florida Local SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
Contact Your SAP Business One and e-Commerce Dream Team
For a rapid response, feel free to connect with Certified SAP Business One Consultants at 813-321-1300.
Want even more details about SAP Business One? Contact Cornerstone now.