SAP Business One Simplifies Your Critical Customer Relationship Management
Incorporate Simplicity for Sustainable Success with SAP Business One
Never before have America’s small and midsize business executives and their teams been able to access so many great opportunities for tremendous growth. Nonetheless, it is only those leaders and teams that are taking the steps necessary to manage the inherent risks and challenges on the path to expansion who are readily reaping the benefits. So how can you guide your business into this elite group of successful institutions? The answer is simplicity itself. In order to keep your enterprise ahead of the competition, you must strive for flexibility in the face of increasing complexity by aiming for simplicity in all areas. When it is easy for you and your staff to view, add, and edit relevant business data (sales opportunities, marketing, product development, etc.), the overall operational processes are simplified. Keeping things simple is easy for SME’s/SMB’s when they use proven software and technology tools, such as SAP Business One ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) that can support the modern business need for speed and responsiveness.
SAP Business One integrates, streamlines and connects theses departments: accounting, (MRP), purchasing, manufacturing, inventory control, warehouse management, shipping, HR, customer relationship management (CRM) and more. The software helps you simplify the CRM processes related to activities and communications with your leads, vendors, and customers. Efficiently tracking all sales and service related activities can help you improve the relationships you have with your customers. Further, it is no secret that happy customers help spread the word online and in their local communities about your business. You need that base in order to support your expansion goals and a strong ERP system is essential for effectively managing that critical human network.
SAP Business One Sustains SME’s CRM and So Much More
Today’s small and midsized companies that are truly interested in capitalizing on fresh opportunities have to be able to plan, prepare, act and react very quickly to meet modern consumer expectations and demands. The defining line between failure and success is measured in one’s ability to meet the rapidly changing needs of your key customers, vendors, marketers, partners, etc. With the amazing SAP Business One ERP software and technology as your enterprise platform, you can manage your entire operation with ease. With this business management software system, you and your employees can work smarter, not harder.
Plus, when you choose to go local and work with Tampa Bay’s Cornerstone Consulting experts to implement the SAP Business One software system, you can relax and let us streamline your small to midsize business operations without any added effort. Time and again we’ve demonstrated that companies working with our team for SAP’s business management software can improve overall business performance by as much as thirty percent or more. With this SAP system and our team at your side, you can outmatch your competitors, better serve your customers and get more out of your company. So contact us today about an SAP B1 free trial!
Test Drive SAP Business One for Yourself
You can check out the SAP Business One software system right now, if you visit this Test Drive.
Find a more affordable way to run your business in the modern world, now.
SME/SMB ERP Research and Insights:
- 73% of companies have no process for reengaging and nurturing leads post sales.
- Effective customer relationship management gains business’ an average return of $5.60 for every $1 spent.
- SAP Business One is SAP’s best selling ERP solution by number of customers with businesses benefiting from its use in well over 150 countries.
- SAP B1 also integrates all of your e-Commerce, warehouse inventory, accounting, CRM and ERP operations to help you meet modern demands and make both better business decisions and profits, faster than ever.
Key SAP Business One Facts:
- SAP Business One organizes information for better data analysis and informed business decision-making
- SME’s can use SAP Business One and get the most out of big data to improve accounting operations and save money
- SAP B1 offers users high quality business analytics and business intelligence
- Data analysis insights in real-time. Plus, mobile friendly applications
- Plus, SAP Business One powered by HANA can now help you manage massive data sets
- Big data integration, analysis and reporting at lightning speed
SME Analytics, Stats and Facts for SAP Business One:
- Fastest selling Enterprise Resource Planning System on the Market
- Software is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leader: SAP
- Small business management software comes with Crystal Reports built-in for your convenience
- Incomparable Business Analytics and Business Intelligence with high quality Data Analysis Insights are included
- Simple to use and easy to customize (role-based, cockpits with dashboards, software development kit are built-in)
- Personalized (You can set it up so that you use only the functionality that helps you complete tasks at peak performance)
- Global Search (Search for any kind of data from anywhere in the SAP Business One system)
- One-click Drill Down (Easily access the information you need with one click capability)
- Access SAP Business One from your Mobile Device
Simple ERP System for a Modern Management Experience
All of your business data is in a single software package, unifying:
- Customer Relationship Management (i.e. CRM)
- Built-in Crystal Reports, Reporting Engine
- Material Requirements Planning (i.e. MRP)
- Return Materials Authorization (i.e. RMA)
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Accounts Receivable (i.e. A/R)
- Accounts Payable (i.e. A/P)
- Order Entry/Sales Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Management
- Production Entry
- HR Management
- Fixed Assets
Connect with SAP’s VAR Partner, Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. for SAP Business One
Based in Tampa, FL., Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. is a leading SAP business partner, top value added reseller (VAR) of the SAP Business One (also known as SAP B1 ERP) software system and a high quality provider of e-commerce add-on applications for the SAP Business One system. Not only is Cornerstone an award-winning, value added reseller (VAR) of extremely efficient and integrated business (accounting, customer and sales management (CRM), inventory tracking-control-management, warehouse management, materials requirement planning (MRP), light manufacturing, accurate real-time analytical reports and more) software systems, our highly skilled software team specializes in cutting-edge solutions and tech support. Since 1983, our privately owned information technology (IT) company has successfully provided thousands of clients with a full suite of cutting-edge software and technology solutions throughout North America, South America, Canada and the Caribbean.
So if you’re interested in working with an innovative, technology consulting and web development firm specializing in business automation and optimization, we’re your IT dream team. You can rely on Cornerstone to provide outstanding software products, technical support and related services for all areas of your small or medium-sized business. Our talented programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation. Connect with the software dream team at Cornerstone Consulting for the amazing SAP Business One ERP system, today.
Review and Learn More About the Fastest Selling ERP System on the Market:
- SAP Business One is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leaders: SAP.
- Take a tour of the system now: SAP Business One iTour.
- Contact a Cornerstone team member for a business consultation and a free 30-Day trial of our SAP Business One toolkit, now.
- Call 813-321-1300 for your SAP B1 free 30 day trial and/or demo
SAP Business One ERP Software: Solutions for Small and Midsize Business Management
Looking for amazing business software to make operations lean and substantially increase the efficiency of your entire organization? Search no more: SAP Business One.
SAP Business One Services:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Custom Programming
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web Development
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
SAP Business One Tech Support
As award-winning value added resellers (VAR’s), our highly skilled, U.S. based programmers, consultants, implementation specialists, and trainers will not only ensure that you meet your efficiency goals but also help your business run better than ever before imagined.
- National SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
- Florida Local SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
Contact Your SAP Business One and e-Commerce Dream Team
For a rapid response, feel free to connect with Certified SAP Business One Consultants at 813-321-1300.
Want even more details about SAP Business One? Contact Cornerstone now.