CRM Covered in SAP Business One
Having the right tools in place to adequately cover your CRM or customer relationship management process is of great importance for small and midsize business teams and leaders. Literally, everything you do is dependent upon whether or not your core customers are satisfied, not just with your products and services but with how they perceive an experience with your business to be like. Do you have anything in place to help people associate your company with pleasant or satisfactory experiences? Without the right software, this may be difficult to achieve and maintain long-term. SAP Business One ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software is the solution you need to keep your business organized and your customers completely satisfied.
SAP Business One’s Completely Built-In CRM Feature
SAP Business One includes a built-in CRM feature that integrates customer information and records across your entire small to midsized enterprise to save tons of time and increase efficiency exponentially. That means you won’t have to operate on separate software systems because you’ll be able to manage every aspect of your business, including your relationships with customers ““ with functionality to help improve and align your marketing, sales and service operations, all inside of the SAP Business One platform. From first contact, through sales processes and into long term account management, the entire customer relationship with your customer will be perfectly managed through SAP Business One.
SAP Business One’s Key CRM Features
What are some of the cutting-edge features small and midsize business teams, executives and even their customers can get really excited about benefiting from with the incredible SAP Business One ERP software system?:
- Personalized service
- Increase marketing ROI
- Service order management
- Microsoft Outlook Integration
- Create campaigns and track the results
- Increase service revenue and profitability
- Web based access for your sales and service team
- Analyzes your most valuable lead-generating activity
- Import all your prospects from Microsoft Excel or CSV
- Reports that forecast anticipated revenue of customers
- Add prospects to e-mail campaign lists, contact lists and newsletter
- Generate more leads and close more deals with reporting and analytics
- Reports that help you spot patterns and trends of customers and sales staff
- Use the calendar to track your activities and perform keyword searches to find specific items in the calendar
- Store and manage all customer, vendor, supplier, reseller info in one easy-to-access master customer record
- Create quotes, record orders, schedule deliveries, update inventory balances, manage invoices and accounts receivable
- Manage purchasing (accounts payable) including supplier transactions, purchase orders, inventory quantity, returns and credits
Increase Sales with SAP Business One for CRM
If you’re still on the fence about solid CRM supporting software, consider this: As your business steadily grows its customer base, the amount of data you store up on customers will naturally increase, as well. Whether or not you’re able to make sense of it all and benefit from it in anyway will be the determining factor as to whether you or your competitors can maintain an advantage in the market. Keeping track of a unique consumer’s shopping and purchasing behavior could help you to better serve their particular wants and needs, faster and more effectively. Furthermore if you decide to launch a new product, it would be invaluable to know which of your customers would be most likely to display an interest and potentially purchase that product. Essentially, it comes down to increasing your ability to successfully make sales without having to over invest in advertising geared towards the wrong audience. Capitalize on your existing customer base by keeping them happy consistently with SAP Business One.
At Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. we’ll even go one step further by tying together your e-Commerce, accounting and CRM operations with the incredible SAP Business One software system faster than you could possibly imagine. Time and again we’ve demonstrated that companies working with our software consultants can improve overall performance by as much as thirty percent or more. With this SAP system and our team you can outmatch your competitors, better serve your customers and get more out of your company. Contact us today about a free trial!
Test Drive SAP Business One for Yourself
Find a more affordable way to run your business in the modern world, now.
SME/SMB Research and Insights:
- SAP software can handle upwards of 10,000 transaction every day.
- Strong CRM offers an average return of $5.60 for every $1 spent in businesses.
- 30% of marketers say having disparate data sources is a leading reason why they can’t glean useful insights from customer data, which may also explain why overall CRM usage increased in recent years, from 56% in 2012 to 74% in 2013.
- SAP Business One can improve your business performance by 30% or more with Cornerstone Consulting specialists.
- SAP B1 also integrates all of your e-Commerce, accounting, CRM and ERP operations to help you meet modern demands and make both better business decisions and profits, faster than ever.
Key SAP Business One Facts:
- SAP Business One organizes information for better data analysis and informed business decision-making
- SME’s can use SAP Business One and get the most out of big data to improve accounting operations and save money
- SAP B1 offers users high quality business analytics and business intelligence
- Data analysis insights in real-time. Plus, mobile friendly applications
- Plus, SAP Business One powered by HANA can now help you manage massive data sets
- Big data integration, analysis and reporting at lightning speed
SME Analytics, Stats and Facts for SAP Business One:
- Fastest selling Enterprise Resource Planning System on the Market
- Software is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leader: SAP
- Small business management software comes with Crystal Reports built-in for your convenience
- Incomparable Business Analytics and Business Intelligence with high quality Data Analysis Insights are included
- Simple to use and easy to customize (role-based, cockpits with dashboards, software development kit are built-in)
- Personalized (You can set it up so that you use only the functionality that helps you complete tasks at peak performance)
- Global Search (Search for any kind of data from anywhere in the SAP Business One system)
- One-click Drill Down (Easily access the information you need with one click capability)
- Access SAP Business One from your Mobile Device
One, User-Friendly System for a Modern Management Experience
All of your business data is in a single software package, unifying:
- Customer Relationship Management (i.e. CRM)
- Built-in Crystal Reports, Reporting Engine
- Material Requirements Planning (i.e. MRP)
- Return Materials Authorization (i.e. RMA)
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Accounts Receivable (i.e. A/R)
- Accounts Payable (i.e. A/P)
- Order Entry/Sales Orders
- Inventory Management
- Service Management
- Production Entry
- HR Management
- Fixed Assets
Seek SAP’s VAR Partner, Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. for SAP Business One
Based in Tampa, FL., Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. is a leading SAP business partner, top value added reseller (VAR) of the SAP Business One a.k.a. SAP B1 ERP (i.e. enterprise resource planning) software system and a high quality provider of e-commerce add-on applications for the SAP Business One system. Not only is Cornerstone an award-winning, value added reseller (VAR) of extremely efficient and integrated business (accounting, customer and sales management (CRM), inventory tracking-control-management, warehouse management, materials requirement planning (MRP), light manufacturing, accurate real-time analytical reports and more) software systems, our highly-skilled software team specializes in cutting-edge solutions and tech support. Since 1983, our privately owned information technology (IT) company has successfully provided thousands of clients with a full suite of cutting-edge software and technology solutions throughout North America, South America, Canada and the Caribbean.
So if you’re interested in working with an innovative, technology consulting, web development, IT firm specializing in business automation and optimization, we’re your business dream team. You can rely on Cornerstone to provide outstanding software products, technical support and related services for all areas of your small or medium-sized business. Our talented programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation. Connect with the software dream team at Cornerstone Consulting for the amazing SAP Business One ERP system, today.
Review and Learn More About the Fastest Selling ERP System on the Market:
- SAP Business One is provided by the largest business management software company and global ERP leaders: SAP.
- Take a tour of the system now: SAP Business One iTour.
- Contact a Cornerstone team member for a business consultation and a free 30-Day trial of our SAP Business One toolkit, now.
- Call 813-321-1300 for your SAP B1 free 30 day trial and/or demo
SAP Business One ERP Software: Solutions for Small and Midsize Business Management
Looking for amazing business software to make operations lean and substantially increase the efficiency of your entire organization? Search no more: SAP Business One.
SAP Business One Services:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Custom Programming
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web Development
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
SAP Business One Tech Support
As award-winning value added resellers (VAR’s), our highly skilled, U.S. based programmers, consultants, implementation specialists, and trainers will not only ensure that you meet your efficiency goals but also help your business run better than ever before imagined.
- National SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
- Florida Local SAP Business One Software and Technology Services
Contact Your SAP Business One and e-Commerce Dream Team
For a rapid response, feel free to connect with Certified SAP Business One Consultants at 813-321-1300.
Want even more details about SAP Business One? Contact Cornerstone now.