The What and Why of SAP Business One’s Multi-Currency Feature
What a Multi-Currency Tool Affords Small Businesses:
SAP Business One is an incredibly beneficial ERP or enterprise resource planning tool available for small and midsized businesses motivated to take the next step up on the global success ladder. This is largely because SAP works well at pushing great ideas (i.e. your products and services) into fresh markets that can genuinely benefit from them. So, most of you are likely wise to the fact that SAP B1 is an incredibly popular and fast-selling software toolkit designed to integrate systems, eliminate redundant operational tasks and streamline critical business practices by offering real-time information on everything that’s going on in your company. That is, everything from warehouse inventory to customer relationship data and financial reports. Several key features make all of this possible but one of the most amazing and significant included is SAP’s multi-currency capability for progressive executives. This simple and unique tool seamlessly supports the full spectrum of multi-currency transactions and products needed to reach beyond the borders in which your business operations began. This support of multi-currency transactions is incredibly ideal for small and midsized business owners who are now or could eventually purchase and sell their products and services in countries outside of the United States. That is, businesses that intend to continue growing and expanding their reach over time because their leaders are in it for the long haul. This international functionality in SAP Business One allows you to define a unique currency for each business partner and general ledger account, while working off of an automatically suggested, yet personally adaptable, default currency.
Biggest Benefits in SAP B1‘s Multi-Currency Feature:
- Set a default currency for your unique system.
- Define a specific currency for each business partner and general ledger account.
- Balance multi-currency accounts and business partners in your local currency.
- Restrict business partners or accounts from trading in local or distinct foreign currencies.
- Define “˜all currencies’, allowing you to post to your general or sub-ledger accounts in any currency.
So, to review:
- SAP works well at pushing great ideas (i.e. your products and services) into fresh markets that can genuinely benefit from them.
- Multi-currency support is ideal for small business leaders, who are or could benefit from buying and selling products and services beyond the U.S.
Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. has served as a corporate adviser and distributor of the fast-selling ERP software system, SAP Business One for years. Cornerstone has served the corporate community as a small business guide and software consulting resource for three decades, since it’s inception in the early 1980’s. The exceptional team of software consultants at Cornerstone have been successfully making a measurable difference in the lives and businesses of its clients for well over three stable decades. That’s hard evidence of our consistent commitment to teamwork both with one another, as well as our clients and the immense impact we’ve had in the modern software industry. So when we urge the small and midsized business leaders we know and those we want to help in the future to take a look at SAP Business One‘s multi-currency feature, you can rest assured that it’s because we’ve reviewed the data and seen the most desirable possible results.
Remember, we’re living in an increasingly interconnected, global society. Gone are the days of selling strictly “door-to-door” or within the confines of your local community for those with truly lofty professional goals. The greatest business players and your biggest competitors will eventually seek expansion. They will explore the world, find the least expensive resources for their products and ultimately reach out to people outside of their initial markets using the fast-selling SAP Business One toolkit. So, it’s a race. Who will find their essential toolkit for expansion to familiarize their brand with and capitalize from the world’s next fresh market, first? One fact is certain, Cornerstone clients will be at the front of the line with SAP B1. So ask yourself now, where will you be?
To quickly review:
- Cornerstone has served the corporate community as a small business guide and software consulting resource for three decades.
- The greatest business players and your biggest competitors will eventually seek expansion.
- Cornerstone clients will be at the front of the line with SAP Business One.
SAP: Software Solutions for Small and Midsize Business Management
If you’re a small or midsized business leader and have questions about incorporating SAP’s multi-currency feature included in our fast-selling SAP Business One ERP system, don’t hesitate to connect with our team’s certified SAP Business One consultants at 813-321-1300.
- SAP Business One Free 30 Day Trial
- SAP Business One Requirements
- SAP Business One Software
- SAP Business One Support
- SAP Business One Services
- SAP Business One Partner
- SAP Business One Review
- SAP Business One Videos
- SAP Business One Demos
- SAP Business One Cost
Need more ERP and other software solutions for better business management in 2015 and beyond?
Cornerstone Consulting’s experienced software consultants will assist you immediately with:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Custom Programming
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web Development
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
For further details regarding SAP Business One contact Cornerstone directly.