Mobile App for SAP Business One
The mobile applications for iPad and iPhone allow you to have quick and easy access to the data within your SAP Business One (SAP B1) enterprise resource planning (ERP) application. With the ability to manage your data while from away from the office, you can dramatically increase efficiencies, enterprise-wide. The speed with which leads, customers, vendors, and marketplace information can change is now at an extremely fast pace. To better manage the accelerating pace of change, and tech savvy competitors, businesses value being closer to their customers more than ever before. Mobile apps can help your business be more efficient and better equipped to handle the rapidly transforming business marketplace.
How to Create a Business Mobile App Strategy
- How is your current ERP system functioning? If the business management system you have in place is not generating accurate data, then a review of your current operations may be necessary before implementing an enterprise-wide mobile solution.
- Review with your IT director if a mobile ERP strategy would be appropriate. When creating the strategy, think of all mobile possibilities, without limitations.
- When creating your business mobile strategy, it is wise to consider how your users would accomplish daily tasks. The strategy is to research the mobile needs of three key categories: vendors, employees, and customers. Scalability, innovation, and security are fundamental topics.
- Scalability, innovation, and security are fundamental topics which should be discussed.
- Consider all the ways mobile devices can be used to eliminate redundant insertion and updating of data. It can also make it faster to view queries of lead, customer, and vendor information while out of the office.
Before Implementing a Mobile App Solution
- Take time to educate end users regarding the importance of keeping company data secure.
- Review with your customer service and sales reps how your mobility plans will improve the customer experience.
- Define the new workflows to reflect how mobile devices will make your business processes more timely and accurate. If your company uses bar code scanners, the new inventory and/or warehouse flow can show inventories being immediately entered in real time, as they happen.
Transforming Your Business With Mobility
The use of mobile devices can transform your entire enterprise and help your business run more efficiently. Customers, employees, and suppliers have access to the correct data when and where they need it. Mobile software and hardware solutions are no longer only a possibility for the future with today’s competitive market. Business owners now consider mobile capabilities an extremely valuable asset.
For Help With Your Mobility Strategy
Whether your business is currently operating SAP Business One, or you are considering SAP B1 as an enterprise solution, we highly recommend that you also consider creating a mobility plan for your business. You’ve just found the right company to help you with finding the right ERP and mobile apps solutions. We’d like to hear your ideas about transforming your business with technology. For help with developing and implemting the right Mobility Strategy for your business, please call 813-321-1300 to connect with Cornerstone Consulting. See: Mobile Analysis
Research how Mobility Can Make Business Tasks Easier
Whitepapers, infographics, and informational videos can help to give your business the information needed to succeed.
Contact Cornerstone for reports about Enterprise Mobility, such as:
- Report: “How Mobility is Changing the Enterprise”
- Video & Infographic: “How Mobility is Changing Industries”
- Report: “How Mobility is Changing the World”
SAP ERP for Growing Small and Midsize Businesses | SAP Business One
SAP Business One is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system designed to streamline small to midsize manufacturing, wholesale distribution and online retail enterprises for maximum efficiency. Unlike most other software applications that focus just on one specific area of a manufacturing, wholesale distribution or retail business, such as financial accounting or customer relationship management (CRM), SAP Business One is an “all-in-one” business management software solution. It offers a complete set of core modules, including financials, customer management, sales, operations, and logistics, which address the business management needs of your entire company.
SAP Business One is a fully integrated business management system that includes functionality around financials, sales, purchasing, distribution, HR and customer relationship management. In short, all the functionality you expect from a larger enterprise system, but substantially less to purchase and much faster to implement ““ a low risk option for your growing manufacturing, wholesale distribution or online retail business.
Why is SAP Business One SAP’s Best Selling ERP System?
1. It is simple to use. Please see the SAP Business One iTour
2. It is affordable. Professional (super) users approx. $3,000. Limited (financial, logistics, CRM) users approx. $1,500
3. Can be run on iPads and iPhones
As a singular data system, right “out of the box” SAP Business One offers completely integrated:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Inventory Tracking, Control, and Management
- Warehouse Tracking, Control, and Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
If you’d like to try SAP Business One free for thirty days, please contact us.
About Cornerstone Consulting | SAP ERP Consultants to Growing Small and Midsize Manufacturing and/or Distribution Businesses
Cornerstone Consulting is a provider of business software and related services. Cornerstone provides software products, tech services and business process outsourcing which support all areas of a small or medium sized business, such as: financial accounting, operations, customer relationship management, sales, inventory control-tracking-management, warehouse management, e-commerce, and more. Cornerstone’s “dream team” of programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing our Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, and Online Retail clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation.
If you’d like your small or medium enterprise (SME) to run better, streamline warehouse inventory management with the use of mobile solutions, out-maneuver competitors, improve interactions with each customer, have better solutions for finding new customers, and transform your business with the latest in technology, you have definitely found the right team to collaborate with and make it happen. Your business can achieve amazing things with SAP Business One!