Software Helps to Simply and Easily Detect Problems With Business Liquidity
Leaders of healthy companies who have immediate visibility into the cash position of their entire enterprise are able to see new business opportunities everywhere. Successful business owners understand their cash flow. In order to make important strategic moves, business owners must know what’s available, the stock that has been committed at a moment’s notice. It is also important for the leaders to know the total net cash flow. Within areas of operations, financing and investment, it is critical for business owners to be able to see the cash received or expended: as a result of the company’s internal business activities; from the sale of long-life assets, or spent on capital expenditure (investments, acquisitions and long-life assets); from the issue of debt and equity, or paid out as dividends, share repurchases or debt repayments.
According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_flow), “Cash flow is the movement of money into or out of a business, project, or financial product. It is usually measured during a specified, limited period of time. Measurement of cash flow can be used for calculating other parameters that give information on a company’s value and situation. Cash flow can be used, for example, for calculating parameters. It discloses cash movements over the period:
- To determine a project’s rate of return or value. The time of cash flows into and out of projects are used as inputs in financial models such as internal rate of return and net present value.
- To determine problems with a business’s liquidity. Being profitable does not necessarily mean being liquid. A company can fail because of a shortage of cash even while profitable.
- As an alternative measure of a business’s profits when it is believed that accrual accounting concepts do not represent economic realities. For instance, a company may be notionally profitable but generating little operational cash (as may be the case for a company that barters its products rather than selling for cash). In such a case, the company may be deriving additional operating cash by issuing shares or raising additional debt finance.
- Cash flow can be used to evaluate the ‘quality’ of income generated by accrual accounting. When net income is composed of large non-cash items it is considered low quality.
- To evaluate the risks within a financial product, e.g., matching cash requirements, evaluating default risk, re-investment requirements, etc.
Cash flow notion is based loosely on cash flow statement accounting standards. It’s flexible as it can refer to time intervals spanning over past-future. It can refer to the total of all flows involved or a subset of those flows. Subset terms include net cash flow, operating cash flow and free cash flow.”
SAP Business One for Better Cash Flow Control
SAP Business One (also referred to as Business One and SAP B1) is an enterprise resource planning software application which offers growing small and medium size businesses (SMB) / enterprises (SME) and “all-in-one” system of integrated finance, sales, customer relationship management (CRM), material requirement planning (MRP), light manufacturing, and operations modules. With SAP B1, you can have complete control of your business cash flow. It makes managing business cash flow simple and easy by:
- Pre-anticipating customer needs customer needs with real time insights
- Optimizing inventory with smarter resource planning and management
- Ensuring compliance with quality, industry, and regulatory standards
Check out SAP’s Fastest Selling ERP System, SAP Business One
As a singular data system, right “out of the box” SAP Business One offers completely integrated:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
About Business One | Amazing Software Solution for Small and Midsize Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution Companies
SAP Business One is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system designed to streamline small to midsize manufacturing, wholesale distribution and online retail enterprises for maximum efficiency. Unlike most other software applications that focus just on one specific area of a manufacturing, wholesale distribution or retail business, such as financial accounting or customer relationship management (CRM), SAP Business One is an “all-in-one” business management software solution. It offers a complete set of core modules, including financials, customer management, sales, operations, and logistics, which address the business management needs of your entire company.
SAP Business One is a fully integrated business management system that includes functionality around financials, sales, purchasing, distribution, HR and customer relationship management. In short, all the functionality you expect from a larger enterprise system, but substantially less to purchase and much faster to implement ““ a low risk option for your growing manufacturing, wholesale distribution or online retail business.
SAP Business Partner | Cornerstone Consulting | 813-321-1300
For immediate answers to questions about SAP Business One sales, support, and services, please feel free to Contact us at 813-321-1300. Looking forward to connecting with you.
About SAP Consultants | Cornerstone Consulting | Provides SAP Business One Software, Tech Support and Related Services
Cornerstone provides software products, tech services and business process outsourcing which support all areas of a small or medium sized business, such as: financial accounting, operations, customer relationship management, sales, inventory control-tracking-management, warehouse management, e-commerce, and more. Cornerstone’s “dream team” of programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing our Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, and Online Retail clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation.
If you’d like your small or medium enterprise (SME) to run better, streamline warehouse inventory management with the use of mobile solutions, out-maneuver competitors, improve interactions with each customer, have better solutions for finding new customers, and transform your business with the latest in technology, you have definitely found the right team to collaborate with and make it happen. Your business can achieve amazing things with SAP Business One!