SAP Makes it Easy for Manufacturers and Wholesale Distributors to Get Started on SAP Business One
As you may already know, SAP Business One (often referred to as Business One and SAP B1) is the best selling enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system on the market today. The “all-in-one” business management application is extremely popular due to how it effectively streamlines small to midsize manufacturing, wholesale distribution and online retail enterprises for maximum efficiency. Unlike most other software applications that focus just on one specific area of a manufacturing, wholesale distribution or retail business, such as financial accounting or customer relationship management (CRM), SAP Business One is an “all-in-one” business management software solution. It offers a complete set of core modules, including financials, customer management, sales, operations, and logistics, which address the business management needs of your entire company.
As a singular data system, right “out of the box” SAP Business One offers completely integrated:
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Order Entry
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Business Partner (Customer/Vendor) Management
- Production Entry
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service Management
- HR Management
- Crystal Reports Reporting Engine
- Dashboard and Analytics Displays
SAP Business One is a fully integrated business management system that includes functionality around financials, sales, purchasing, distribution, HR and customer relationship management. In short, all the functionality you expect from a larger enterprise system, but substantially less to purchase and much faster to implement ““ a low risk option for your growing manufacturing, wholesale distribution or online retail business. When you are ready to implement the best ERP system on the market, we enjoy making the process as simple and easy as possible.
As Your SAP Partner / Consultant Cornerstone Will Review These Items With You Before ERP Implementation:
- Prepare to install SAP Business One
- Install SAP Business One
- Obtain a license key for SAP Business One
- Update SAP Business One
- Obtaining support
Cornerstone Will Provide you With Necessary Websites:
- SAP Business One Customer Portal- In order to have access to SAP Business One, you must first have an internet connection, an S-user identification, and a password
- SAP Business One area of sappartneredge.com- You must be an SAP Partner to have access to sappartneredge.com. An S-user identification and password are automatically created for you when you become a new sap partner
- SAP Business One entry point to SAP Community Network
As Your Implementation Team, Before Installing SAP Business One Cornerstone Will:
- Know the contents of the SAP Business One software packages
- Check the software and hardware requirements
As Your Installation Team, Cornerstone will Follow the Steps Below:
- Review the administrator’s guide.
- Install SAP Crystal Reports, version for the SAP Business One application.
- Install the database server: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Initialize the database server.
- Install SAP Business One
- Configure the services you installed.
Cornerstone Will Obtain and Install a License Key for you Through SAP:
- Locate SAP Business One hardware key
- Send the hardware key to your SAP Business One Partner
- Request the license key
- Install the license key
Updating SAP Business One
- Stay informed about new patches
- Download the SAP Business One upgrade or patch
- Analyze your system remotely for bottlenecks and other issues
- Use the Community Network for consulting related questions
- Access the SAP Business One area on the SAP Community Network
- Create an incident if you can not find a suitable solution for a product related problem
Learning More About SAP Business One
- Readme file
- SAP Notes
- Discussion forums
- Submit your ideas
- Downloads for developers
SAP Business Partner | Cornerstone Consulting | 813-321-1300
For immediate answers to questions about SAP Business One sales, support, and services, please feel free to Contact us at 813-321-1300. Looking forward to connecting with you.
About SAP Consultants | Cornerstone Consulting | Provides SAP Business One Software, Tech Support and Related Services
Cornerstone provides software products, tech services and business process outsourcing which support all areas of a small or medium sized business, such as: financial accounting, operations, customer relationship management, sales, inventory control-tracking-management, warehouse management, e-commerce, and more. Cornerstone’s “dream team” of programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing our Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, and Online Retail clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation.
If you’d like your small or medium enterprise (SME) to run better, streamline warehouse inventory management with the use of mobile solutions, out-maneuver competitors, improve interactions with each customer, have better solutions for finding new customers, and transform your business with the latest in technology, you have definitely found the right team to collaborate with and make it happen. Your business can achieve amazing things with SAP Business One!