Simple and Easy Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Every dollar your organization earns is extremely important. As a result of global, local, regional, and national competition, customers expect to receive excellent customer service. Due to higher standards, managing customers expectations and maintaining a competitive advantage can be challenging. Many business leaders place great value on how well their organization handles processing sales and providing customer service. When customers spend money with you, the level of service they expect is high, and your business must rise to meet those expectations. In order to not only meet but also exceed customer expectations, business owners are utilizing streamlined and integrated business management software and related technology to their competitive advantage.
With the right software, such as SAP Business One (also known as SAP B1 and Business One), optimizing sales and service department potential can be easy. The customer relationship management features of the system make it simple for you and your team to protect, nurture, and analyze your customers and profitable growth. Five ways the CRM module in SAP Business One can help your business boost customer satisfaction and optimize support processes:
- Customer demand can be hard to see sometimes. The SAP Business One CRM solution can help you to identify up-sell, cross-sell, and upgrade opportunities.
- Always pay attention to possible leads and don’t let them get away. You can ensure you have the most productive conversations with customers when you increase responsiveness through better tracking and information management of your pipeline.
- Isolated incidents can lead to bigger problems so it is best to notice them and monitor service levels to prevent them in advance.
- Keeps all sales, services, accounting, and inventory data in one place
- Built in knowledge resource to use so you can search for solutions to customer problems, provide answers to questions and fix the problems quickly.
Implement SAP Business One as Your Enterprise Resource Planning and Easily:
- See your best customers and their purchasing patterns and quickly grow your customer base
- Take proactive control through alerts, workflows, and response to important business events and customer needs automatically
- Streamline your operations by integrating key business processes
- Customize SAP Business One to support your changing needs
SAP Business One Offers Built-in Crystal Reports:
- Access to any type of data
- Choose from an extensive selection of reports
- Decrease the number of reports
- Decrease report design time
- Secure reports
- Empower employees to make better decisions
- Evaluate data analysis easily
- Create your deployment of choice
With SAP Business One Your Can Enjoy:
- Integrated system of financial accounting, inventory, sales and service (customer relationship management), and more
- A complete view of your entire business
- Having all relevant business data in one database
- Real-time access to up-to-the minute data
- Viewing real-time analytics
- Providing high quality service
- Discovering purchasing trends
- Easily growing your business
- Mobile accessibility via iPad and iPhones
- So much more!
What is SAP Buiness One and How Does it Help Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution and Online Retail Businesses?
SAP Business One is a single software solution for integrated modules of financial accounting, sales, purchasing, distribution, human resources (HR) and customer relationship management (CRM). The software program includes all the functionality you expect from a larger enterprise system, but is much less expensive to purchase and quicker to implement. It is low risk enterprise resource planning (ERP) option for your growing manufacturing, wholesale distribution or onine retail business.
SAP Business One (SAP B1) is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Application Specifically Designed for Growing Small to Midsized Businesses:
In addition to SAP Business One being an affordable, easy-to-use business management software application designed specifically for small and midsize businesses, it can be easily customized and is flexible to scale as your growing business expands. SAP Business One offers integrated accounting, CRM and inventory management software as one unified business management system. It enables you to manage your critical business functions across sales, distribution, and financials, all in a single, unified business software system. With SAP Business One, you can instantaneously access a complete and up-to-the-minute view of your business””so you can respond to customers faster and grow your business more profitably.
SAP Software and Solutions for Growing Small and Midsize Manufacturers and Wholesale Distributors | SAP Business One
If you are researching enterprise resource planning business management software systems, and would like more information about the fastest selling ERP program on the market, Contact Cornerstone Consulting today at 813-321-1300. Specializing in:
- SAP Business One ERP
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Enterprise Mobility
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Analytics
- Databases (SAP HANA)
- Cloud Computing
- Custom Programming
- Web Development
Cornerstone Consulting Provides SAP Business One (SAP B1) Software, Tech Support and Related Services
Cornerstone provides software products, tech services and business process outsourcing which support all areas of a small or medium sized business, such as: financial accounting, operations, customer relationship management, sales, inventory control-tracking-management, warehouse management, e-commerce, and more. Cornerstone’s “dream team” of programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing our Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, and Online Retail clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation.
If you’d like your small or medium enterprise (SME) to run better, streamline warehouse inventory management with the use of mobile solutions, out-maneuver competitors, improve interactions with each customer, have better solutions for finding new customers, and transform your business with the latest in technology, you have definitely found the right team to collaborate with and make it happen.