Computer Software for Better Business Management
Thousands of Presidents, Owners, CEOs and CFOs of fast growing enterprises worldwide are experiencing the benefits of using SAP’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, SAP Business One (often referred to as SAP B1 or Business One), to more effectively and efficiently run their businesses. Instead of running the different departments of their business with software that is not designed to “talk” or efficiently manage enterprise-wide data, leaders of fast growing small organizations are implementing SAP Business One to have all of their business information in a single database within one application. Savvy business owners understand that by using an all-in-one system of unified accounting, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory control-tracking-management, light manufacturing, material requirements planning (MRP), they can run their operations more easily and effectively. With all data from every department of the business in one system, business leaders can quickly generate more accurate analytical reports, dramatically lower information technology (IT) costs, streamline all operations, reduce overhead expenses, and decrease financial close times.
SAP Business One Unifies Data and Streamlines Processes
As part of a completely unified business management software system, the SAP Business One ERP application is often used by a company to manage, interpret, collect and store data from business activities such as:
- Shipping and payments
- Marketing and sales
- Product planning, cost and development
- Manufacturing or service delivery
- Material requirements planning
- Inventory control, tracking and management
Your ERP Implementation Risk is Mitigated with SAP Business One
SAP Business One was created by the world’s leading developers of enterprise resource planning systems, SAP. As more than sixty percent of all transactions world-wide go through some kind of SAP application, with SAP Business One, you can mitigate ERP implementation risk. You’ll feel safe in the knowledge that the software and it’s platform will be relevant for many years to come. With Business One, not only can you improve performance across your entire organization like never previously imagined, you will have all of your data in one database. In addition, SAP offers industry Add-on solutions to extend mission critical processes and meet your exact business needs.
Quickly and Easily Manage Your Entire Business with SAP Business One ERP
As your company grows, SAP Business One will enable you to quickly and efficiently handle the business complexities, consolidation, and fierce competition within a global marketplace. The SAP Business One application can easily adapt to changing international, national, and regional regulations which often have an affect on everything from manufacturing to finance and human resources. The integrated and streamlined core modules of SAP Business One include: customer relationship management (CRM), financial accounting, operations, sales, and logistics. The material requirements planning, inventory tracking and distribution management, customer relationship management, and financial accounting modules are completely connected. Companies using SAP Business One enjoy:
- Completely connected financial accounting, inventory tracking and distribution management, customer relationship management (CRM), as well as material requirements planning (MRP)
- Automate processes such as Financial Close
- A software system specifically designed to grow with small and midsized businesses
- Business software based upon industry best practices and constructed for compliancy
- Having all of your relevant business information in one, single, completely integrated software system
- Easy to learn, simple to use, consistent look and feel dashboards and cockpits
- Built-in business intelligence (BI) and embedded analytics “” Crystal Reports and Excel Reporter for unparalleled analytical capabilities
- Mobility ““ built in iPhone, iPad integration capabilities for mobile devices
- Instant access to real-time business information (mission critical data), such as Cash Flow
- Complete integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Social Media Network integration capabilities
- Multi-company and multi-currency features
- Apps for proactive management of all areas of your business “” manage by exception with Drag and Relate and Alerts System
- Apps to easily extend the functionality of SAP Business One with add-on software: Mobile, Advanced Warehouse, Advanced Manufacturing, Inventory Optimization, and much more available
- Features which make it simple for you to customize “” built in software development kit (SDK)
How will SAP Business One Help Simplify Your Business?
By using SAP Business One, you can optimize the performance of your entire enterprise, eliminate redundant tasks, reduce errors, automate as many activities as you like, streamline your operations, and more. You can increase your productivity by connecting and streamlining the core functions of your business. You can increase effectiveness and streamline operations by combining all functions within a single system. You can improve decision making by connecting everyone to the information they need. You can get started quickly and scale easily as your business changes and grows. By transforming your business with SAP Business One you can enjoy the experience of:
- Reducing costs and immediate return on investment (ROI)
- Eliminating redundancies
- Improving the efficiency of your organization and reducing delays
- Increasing your sales pipeline by connecting marketing, sales, and service for end-to-end visibility of the customer lifecycle
- Responding faster to customer needs, with instant access to complete information
- Staying ahead of your competition with built-in (Crystal Reports) analytics to help you spot trends in your data
Is SAP Business One the Right Fit for Your Company?
See: SAP Business One
Computer Software for Better Business Management and Best Practices | SAP System for Small and Medium Manufacturing and/or Wholesale Distribution | SAP Business One Enterprise Resource Planning
Based in Tampa, FL, Cornerstone Consulting, Inc. is a business consulting and information technology (IT) company. Not only is Cornerstone an award-winning value added reseller (VAR) of SAP Business One, an extremely efficient and integrated business (accounting, customer and sales management (CRM), inventory tracking-control-management, warehouse management, materials requirement planning (MRP), light manufacturing, accurate real-time analytical reports, and more) software systems, our highly-skilled team specializes in cutting-edge solutions and tech support for:
- SAP Business One Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Enterprise Mobility
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Real-time Analytics
- Databases (SAP HANA)
- Cloud Computing
- Custom Programming
- Web Development
Outstanding Business Management Solution for Your Growing Small or Midsize Company | SAP Business One (SAP B1) Software
Cornerstone provides software products, and tech services which support all areas of a small or medium sized business, such as: financial accounting, operations, customer relationship management, sales, inventory control-tracking-management, warehouse management, e-commerce, and more. Cornerstone’s “dream team” of programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing our Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Medical Device, and Online Retail clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation.
If you’d like your small or medium enterprise (SME) to run better, streamline your financial accounting, enjoy using mobile devices to access your application, out-maneuver competitors, improve interactions with each customer, have better solutions for finding new customers, and transform your business with the latest in technology, you have definitely found the right SAP Business One Software, Training and Services Team to collaborate with and make it happen.
SAP Business One Software Demo, Cost, Training, Services and Tech Support Information
For answers to your SAP software sales, support, and service questions, Contact Cornerstone Consulting at 813-321-1300. Looking forward to connecting with you!