New Version of SAP Business One Application Helps to Realize Efficient Business Processes in Real Time
SAP recently announced general availability of the 9.0 version of the SAP Business One application running on Microsoft SQL. The business management solution for small businesses can be deployed on premise or in the cloud and is accessible via mobile devices. With more than 50 new features, the latest version offers enhanced capabilities for business partner and warehouse management, infrastructure and inventory management as well as improved systems performance. In addition, the 9.0 version of SAP Business One which natively runs on the in-memory platform from SAP, HANA, is now in restricted shipment. The SAP HANA platform enables companies to instantly analyze growing volumes of data and gain the benefits of fast application performance without complicating information technology (IT) landscapes. The announcement was made at SAPPHIRE NOW 2013, held May 14-16 in Orlando, Florida.
New additions to the 9.0 version of SAP Business One available now include:
1. Greater collaboration through Ariba, an SAP company: The application is now integrated with the Ariba® Network. Customers can connect to the Ariba Network to manage more connections, with more buyers, across even more processes in a fully automated manner ““ all with direct integration to their SAP systems.
2. Simple adaption to company and industry-specific requirements: The application includes newly integrated development environments for partners, consultants and customer IT employees. The enhanced software development kit helps to extend the functionality of SAP Business One and to create industry and company functionality, and interfaces with third-party tools.
3. Ease of implementation and upgrade: Customers benefit from a central location for implementation and configuration tools. Designed to support data migration from legacy systems, copying data between companies, this new feature helps speed up implementation and helps further reduce total cost of ownership.
The 9.0 version of SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, is planned to include:
1. Easier add-on development for partners: SAP Business One offers a dedicated development framework for partners to enable native development and deployment of analytical applications powered by SAP HANA.
2. New and enhanced business processes: By integrating operations in high-concurrent usage in real time with other business processes, such as invoice and delivery, SAP Business One speeds key transactions and improves visibility into cash flow.
3. Fixed assets management, bin location management, multiple units of measurement and pricing and discounting reports are included to help customers enhance their business process management and improve bottom line.
4. Real-time reporting and analytics: Pervasive analytics have been supplemented by predictive capabilities adding SAP HANA as the data source. Common reporting such as balance sheets, inventory turnover and sales analysis has been further accelerated. Embedded reports support a comparison of suppliers, prices and payment terms to negotiate better deals and realize cost savings.
For more information, see: http://tinyurl.com/lma8lom
Manufacturers, Wholesale Distributors and Online Retailers Rely on Cornerstone for Automated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems of Financial Accounting, CRM, MRP, Inventory Control/Tracking, Bar Codes and Scanning, EDI, Warehouse Management, Web Apps, Advanced Technology Solutions and IT Support
Why do so many growing Manufacturing, Online Retail and/or Wholesale Distribution businesses located in FL, as well as companies located through out the U.S., rely on Cornerstone for ERP systems, related services and technical support? As an award-winning Top Value Added Reseller and SAP Gold Partner, simply stated, our expertise is superior. Cornerstone Consulting has been providing state-of-the-art business software systems, as well as related technical support, to small and midsized manufacturing and wholesale distribution enterprises for more than thirty years.
Cornerstone Consulting’s areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- SAP Business One
- SAP HANA
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Business Analytics
- Bar codes and Scanning
- Cloud Computing
- Custom Programming
- Strategic Marketing
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Web Development
If you’re looking for a performance-driven software and technology consulting, web development, and IT firm specializing in business automation and optimization, you’ve found your dream team. You can rely on Cornerstone to provide outstanding software products, related services and technical support for all areas of your small or medium sized business, such as: financial accounting, operations, customer relationship management, sales, inventory control and tracking, warehouse management, e-commerce, and more. Cornerstone’s highly-skilled programmers, trainers and consultants specialize in providing our Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, and Online Retail clients with optimal business process configuration, integration and automation.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Needs Analysis
Thinking about making your business highly competitive? We’d like to hear your ideas concerning re-engineering your operations with cutting-edge software and technology. We’re excited to discuss how your small or medium enterprise (SME) can not only run better but also out-smart your competitors.
Looking for an ERP System for Your Growing Small or Midsized Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, and/or Online Retail Business? Having the Right Innovative Software, Tools and Technology can Make all the Difference.
Wondering if SAP Business One is the right fit for your business? We make it easy for you to discover if this business management solution will be the a good fit for your enterprise. To start the conversation, call us today at 813-321-1300.
No time to call us now? No worries ““ we know you’re busy. If you’d like, you can complete the brief form within the Contact Cornerstone page, and let us know a good time to contact you in the near future. We’ll touch base with you when it’s convenient for your schedule. We’re looking forward to connecting with you!